Not Engaged Yet
Options

Jillian Michaels Videos

I've just started doing her videos (Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and the Yoga one). The Yoga one doesn't kill me but I can't even get all the way through the other one. But I feel like I can do these consistently as opposed to going to the gym.

Anyway BF and I are both trying to get into better shape - I want to lose weight and he wants to build muscle - so we are both trying to keep encouraging each other to get our workouts in every day. He is doing P90x and because he has done it before knows what sort of results to expect. I was just wondering if anyone on here has done either of the two videos I listed above and what their experience was with them.

Re: Jillian Michaels Videos

• Options
    I haven't tried either of those, but I've seen them in Target when I'm browsing that section.  I've thought about getting them, so if you like them in the long-term let me know!  I might try them out.
  • Options
    I haven't tried those.  I did do 30DS and liked it, however ("liked it" being that I got a decent workout with it but it wasn't really long enough).  How long are the programs on Banish Fat Boost Metabolism?
  • Options
    Sadly I havent tried either of them. Does P90X actually work for your BF? What kind of results has he gotten before? I had my wisdom tooth pulled so I havent been to the gym in a long while. I think its time to get back on the healthy train  :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Beth, I just got Jillian's kickboxing workout.  I'll let you know how it is :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Minskat - The Yoga one is shorter but the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism one is just under an hour and it is HARD.

PTF (that's what I'm calling you now :) ) - P90x really does work for BF (and I know some ladies on here have used it with good results). BF has no weight to lose though so I don't know how it works for any sort of weight loss if that is your goal.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jillian-michaels-videos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:3a999a37-a6cb-47c8-b521-1a28680b17fbPost:293ef01a-930a-4cb6-9d6e-df7ab1be255a">Re: Jillian Michaels Videos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Minskat - The Yoga one is shorter but the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism one is just under an hour and it is HARD. Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

Just under an hour would be good (and hard I can imagine).  Let me know if it works for you, might pick it up myself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards