Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

XP How many programs

I think we are going to expect around 115 guests...How many programs will I need for the church?

I already know of at least 5 guests that can't make the church but are coming to the reception. and then I know that we don't really need one for like, my 16 yr old cousin.

I was thinking 75...is that too few?
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: XP How many programs

• Options
    At least a 100.

• Options
    I think 75 would be fine. We had TONS leftover.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    We made one per person.  Our venue placed them on each chair.  I would rather have extra than not enough.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did around 100 for about 130 guests. If you are having anyone hand them out (I know on here program-handers are considered a crap job, but H's younger cousins actually wanted to do it and asked to do it, so we had people handing them out), then they can just give one per couple. Young kids don't need their own. We had leftovers and we purposely were 30+ short.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    We did 80 for 92 people and still ended up having about 15 leftover. If you are just going to put them in a basket at the start of the aisle, I think you can get away with about 75%.
  • Options
    Agree with around 75% of guests expected.  We had them on a table and had many left over
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards