Not Engaged Yet
Options

don't like being sick :(

So I'm a teacher and we started really early (Aug. 3 with the students). I've been working like crazy the past two weeks and come home exhausted everyday with more work to do (I'm giving up my prep time for a few weeks cause another teacher is on maternity leave). . . . Anyway, I caught a cold this week and have been trying to rest and push through. Was feeling a lot better today, but I was too optimistic and overdid it running errands all day and now I feel crappy.

I had invited BF over tomorrow to cook lunch for him and spend some quality time alone at home (we rarely get to do this), but we decided to postpone it so I can rest and he doesn't get sick. Ugh. Was so looking forward to a nice, quiet afternoon with just the two of us. Boo :(
Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Re: don't like being sick :(

• Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that stinks. Extra vitamin C, zinc, fluids, and rest. Feel better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate being sick.  Hope you are feeling better soon!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks...I'm sorry. Drink LOTS of water...take some EmergenC if you want, although unfortunately at this point (since you're already feeling sick) it probably won't help much. I know how much it sucks to cancel plans with your BF, especially when you don't have "you" time often, but try not to feel to guilty, and get as much sleep as you can.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I'm feeling better today, but still tired and kinda icky feeling. Don't have any vitamin C at home (I should be prepared for these things, but I don't get sick often so I forget!). I don't feel like going out - maybe BF will be kind enough to stop and get me something, we'll see.
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards