Not Engaged Yet
Options

Sh*t my BF says...

Last night I wake up to my BF giggling. I put it out of my mind, thinking he's just dreaming (which turned out to be true).
A little later, he's giggling some more, so I start to wonder if he's awake and doing something(?). I go "what?" and he mumbles something and falls back asleep.

This morning he told me he was having a dream about a really long fart.

men.
Sent from my iPad - any unusual words or misspellings are due to an autocorrect incident that I may have missed.

Re: Sh*t my BF says...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh this is what i needed after a long day. lol.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We have farting competitions. The dogs join sometimes. There's nothing funnier than a dog being confused by its own fart.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahahaaa!! 
  • Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha, that sounds like something BF would do. Men are so weird sometimes :)
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    kellyt89kellyt89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sht-bf-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:410a8446-1f25-4460-928d-4d32ccb37b6ePost:f628bc2d-e607-4153-8e72-f151077d6f4b">Re: Sh*t my BF says...</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great.  It's funny because we fart so much in our home. And like...talk about them.  In previous relationships guys would not be OK with me having ANY bodily function. I'm so happy I am with a guy that is not weirded out by it and can even joke about it. I'm not saying it's all the time but I recognize that I am lucky that Mo thinks I'm great no matter what state I'm in. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Same here!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha that's awesome!  Men can be strange.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hehe!  I found an awesome video on farts for a project I was working on for school.  I did a whole unit on Roman toilets, ranging from graffiti written on walls saying "Don't sh*t here or you'll incur the wrath of mars" to Cicero's discussion about just how masters situate the latrines far from the main parts of the house, so too did the gods situate the corresponding human organs far from the mouth or nose to avoid the offensive smells.  It was awesome.

Here's a youtube link I found:  Clicky!  Farts & history & Rome for the win.
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, that sounds like my FI. He has a Family Guy season where the loop for the menu involves Peter farting and we had that looping for a while until we were ready to see it and it played probably 20 times. He giggled every. single. time. Lol.

My dad is worse. He's a continuous gas leak and always has been. For some reason I grew up being really modest and won't do it in front of anyone (I'd be so embarrassed), lol, so FI doesn't do it in front of me either. It wouldn't be horrible if he did, but I kinda like that he doesn't, lol. That's just me though. I usually giggle when someone else does, like my dad, but that's  because he giggles like a little girl every time he does it, lol.

And apparently, I'm not supposed to know this, but FMIL is worse than my dad!! I find that so hard to believe because she's always so prim and proper around me. She doesn't even cuss much around me, lol. I can't imagine her letting one loose and then giggling about it.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    I'm completely convinced that being able to joke about farts with your SO is the key to a long and happy relationship.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sht-bf-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:410a8446-1f25-4460-928d-4d32ccb37b6ePost:a4a43f7a-79d4-42f8-8944-ebf9e04dc146">Re: Sh*t my BF says...</a>:
    [QUOTE]My favorite fart: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyZwDcLGknU" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyZwDcLGknU</a>
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

<div>I think I almost threw up, lol. XD</div><div>
    </div><div>FI, unfortunately, has horrible stomach issues, and he's no stranger to "letting one rip". I tend to think that passing gas (for a man, at least) releases some kind of endorphine-like chemical into the brain that makes them so very happy.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sht-bf-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:410a8446-1f25-4460-928d-4d32ccb37b6ePost:22348ca8-0d4c-413e-8b27-1b5af8af4829">Re: Sh*t my BF says...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm completely convinced that being able to joke about farts with your SO is the key to a long and happy relationship.
    Posted by pockysquirrel[/QUOTE]

haha love this.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sht-bf-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:410a8446-1f25-4460-928d-4d32ccb37b6ePost:22348ca8-0d4c-413e-8b27-1b5af8af4829">Re: Sh*t my BF says...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm completely convinced that being able to joke about farts with your SO is the key to a long and happy relationship.

THIS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sht-bf-says?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:410a8446-1f25-4460-928d-4d32ccb37b6ePost:22348ca8-0d4c-413e-8b27-1b5af8af4829">Re: Sh*t my BF says...</a>:

Agreed!!
    Sent from my iPad - any unusual words or misspellings are due to an autocorrect incident that I may have missed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards