Not Engaged Yet

Mega Millions- Will you buy a ticket?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/mega-millions/index.html

I get off at 2 PM today and think I will buy a couple tickets. :)

Oh- I also love that the 70-year old in the story says, "You got to be in it, to win it."
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Mega Millions- Will you buy a ticket?

• BF bought tickets but I didn't I may today though. 

Anniversary

• My FI bought 5 and put in five dollars for his work pool of tickets. I didn't buy any.
  • BF is buying tickets today! 

I can't even begin to imagine what I would do with that kind of money. Maybe the most epic NEYGTG in the history of GTGs?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Liv and I are going to buy a couple tickets with the same numbers. :) You can pick your numbers, right?

Do we want to do a NEY ticket?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I've never bought a lottery ticket in my life...is that weird?

I think FI is buying some at work.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mega-millions-will-you-buy-a-ticket?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:428062ac-7563-4d0a-a94c-309f91d7950aPost:3c85ad74-a487-4af0-beb8-4d04c56fa786">Re: Mega Millions- Will you buy a ticket?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never bought a lottery ticket in my life...is that weird? I think FI is buying some at work.
    Posted by mookow86[/QUOTE]
    I never have either.  BF remember me saying that the first time we ever met and on our first date he had a lotto ticket waiting for me, so now I could say I played the lotto.  It was so sweet but I still have never directly bought a lotto ticket.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mega-millions-will-you-buy-a-ticket?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:428062ac-7563-4d0a-a94c-309f91d7950aPost:907e68b2-adc7-4a6b-b818-4d5ec0a4cbb2">Re: Mega Millions- Will you buy a ticket?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mega Millions- Will you buy a ticket? : I never have either.  BF remember me saying that the first time we ever met and on our first date he had a lotto ticket waiting for me, so now I could say I played the lotto.  It was so sweet but I still have never directly bought a lotto ticket.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]
    Aww :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• No, we haven't bought any, but the lab techs and our manager are in a work pool for it. I have a feeling Tyler's coworkers may be planning something too.

I might buy two or three tonight just for the hell of it, but idk. I've never bought a lotto ticket before.

• I bought a three liner and so did FI.

We are putting a dollar in each at work this afternoon and that'll be $9.

• I bought 5 for FI and me. Maybe none of us will win, but you've got to try at least! Maybe fate says it's your turn to win.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nope and I don't plan on buying one either.  I know FI wont. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• H bought some yesterday.  If I have time, I might buy a few as well.  I mean, I know I'm just throwing money away because honestly, the chances of winning are nearly zero, but it's fun to imagine it.
    Anniversary
  • H bought some in the last few weeks and I always forgot. I walked to 7-Eleven yesterday and bought $5 worth. There were a lot of people buying tickets for 11am on a Thursday.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mega-millions-will-you-buy-a-ticket?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:428062ac-7563-4d0a-a94c-309f91d7950aPost:f29db835-4ff5-4574-a91c-69bc293ac638">Re: Mega Millions- Will you buy a ticket?</a>:
    [QUOTE]H bought some yesterday.  If I have time, I might buy a few as well.  I mean,<strong> I know I'm just throwing money away because honestly, the chances of winning are nearly zero, but it's fun to imagine it.</strong>
    Posted by jemmini6[/QUOTE]

<div>This. I bought $20 worth of tickets this morning and will probably throw in a couple bucks for a work pool. </div><div>
    </div><div>You can't win if you don't play! :) </div><div>(Yes, the lottery has brainwashed me)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards