Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW More Shoes!!!!

2»

Re: AW More Shoes!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    See.  I give myself a week to return it.  Most of them come with return shipping labels included.  I keep the box they came in.  I tape up the box and cover the shipping label with the return shipping label.  Then I just drop it off at the local UPS dropbox.  Easy peasy.

(I have become much better about it because of maternity clothes.  You can find much better deals online.  Plus most stores don't carry a lot in stores.) 

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not clothes.  A sweater.  They're pretty small (pugs) and they get cold really quickly in anything colder then about -10 (which is like 4 months around here).  So they have sweaters they wear when we go for winter walks.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Don't judge me!! lol

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know you're my favorite canadian, but I just have to judge you!

And seriously.... sweaters = clothes lol
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011

haha I suppose they are clothes BUT they only wear them for walks and if it's really cold.  I refuse to "dress" them with anything but those!  And Mikey likes them.  He pulls his out of the drawer and sleeps on it all the time...lol

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand why little dogs need sweaters in cold climates.  I still laugh at them though.  It is out of control in So Cali (where the climate rule definitely does not apply.)

Our dogs have different collars for different seasons/holidays.  If I tried to dress Zoe or Klaus up, they might eat us in our sleep. 
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011

See?! If Mutley says it's okay then it is! so there! haha

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The weather thing doesn't really apply here either but that doesn't stop this lady who lives on my moms street from dressing her GERMAN SHEPHERD in goulashes and a matching yellow rain slicker complete w/hood whenever it's cloudy out...
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    And mine would protest too if we ever tried anything else on them.  But they seem okay with sweaters

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    People get judged for doing stuff that's ok all the time. ;-)
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4578edd0-6562-4504-b410-18a9551ae8f8Post:dc706333-ab01-4a20-b1c4-49e302a90ae8">Re: AW More Shoes!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The weather thing doesn't really apply here either but that doesn't stop this lady who lives on my moms street from dressing her GERMAN SHEPHERD in goulashes and a matching yellow rain slicker complete w/hood whenever it's cloudy out...
    Posted by Button5807[/QUOTE]

This made my day.  I can picture this and it just makes me LOL

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always try to take a picture but my mom gets all flustered and tells me it's rude.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    hahaha that's excellent! It's also an excellent way to end the day - my boss just told me I can go home early! wo0t!

Get me a pic next time.  Seriouslly, I NEED one! lol

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol I'll try my best!

Have a good weekend! :-)
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Every time I see a shoe thread I think of this video and I get a giggle.

I love Zappos. The big toe nail on my left foot had an unfortunate incident 2 years ago and has never fully recovered and many shoes irritate it So now I have to try them on in store or use zappos bc they offer free shipping both ways.

Mutley- YELLOW

Paige- Your going to get me in trouble. Those coral/pink ones are so cute and would match my outfit today
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ekat what video is that?
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Button - thx you too!!

Ekath- OMG Shoes! LETS GET SOME SHOES!!
    LURVE that video.

Anywho, I'm out!

Have a good weekend, ladies!!!

Murried Bio
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4578edd0-6562-4504-b410-18a9551ae8f8Post:ede84dc7-f09d-4c20-8059-f7a35f382c24">Re: AW More Shoes!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not clothes.  A sweater. 
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha!!!!! we still <3 you paige
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's Kelly- Shoes or OMG shoes. It was some type of viral video about a year ago and it's quite funny..

Now to dogs with sweaters: Don't judge me but, I TRY to get holiday photos of my dogs. This halloween I'm going to dress them as Batman and Robin. I did buy my dog a snuggie and he wears it because he's little and gets cold with his new hair cut. Our labrador also gets cold on the way to work (him and my dad work together, dad owns body shop and bosco is security) so my dad took it upon himself to buy him a sweater for work.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    may I present to you: Shoes

Give it about a min. before you get to the good part.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is another good one, it has nothing to do with shoes, but hey, it's good for a weekend pick me up.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Guys, I'm not a shoe person but I've found about 10 pairs I really want to buy right now!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PIP, Rach. 
    Please.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate all of you who can wear flats. The arches on my feet are so high that it just KILLS me to wear flats. :-(
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww Button I'm sorry! My mom had high arches too and had a hard time finding regular old shoes she could wear.

I do remember once when I was in dillard's I saw near their register some sort of insert that you can put in your shoe to help support your arches - I have no idea if it works though : /
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hetshup I just died laughing. Where the hell did you even find a video that absurd? I love it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In the spirit of the Shoes video...may I present MUFFINS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tcR19y7GPM
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E2 (e_squared to us lazy folk), which one? Years of boredom and cumulative efforts on about 10 people's parts. 

Button, I too have dumb feet, crazy high arches, mine are really narrow and tiny for my height. So online shopping is most def out. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my weird foot issues!
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards