Not Engaged Yet
Options

**peekaboo**

Tell me what's obviously, glaringly wrong with this article (CLICK), other than the fact that Jack Nicholson was allowed to produce offspring.

::headdesk x 1000::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

Re: **peekaboo**

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wait, hold on, "The shark had a mental illness"??????  WHAT?  How do you determine if a SHARK has a mental illness?!?!

Also, you have a panicky PM.  If you don't have time, don't worry about it.  I don't know how often you check, and I didn't want you to freak if you saw it like three months later.

I was wondering why this was to me, but it all makes sense now.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, she's dumb.

"I sort of grew up courtside, if you will. There's like all these pictures of me as a kid, like on the court confused."

I'm not surprised she was confused... she clearly still is.

Anniversary

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceana! When did you get to be a week and 4 days out?!?! How you feeling?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_peekaboo-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:45e57c9c-dd69-4238-9e68-dd1a5cdbf54fPost:307cae86-e14e-41b8-ac05-19f06550a404">Re: **peekaboo**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oceana! When did you get to be a week and 4 days out?!?! How you feeling?
    Posted by Hazel_B[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I was wondering the same thing. Get out of my head. :)</div>
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_peekaboo-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:45e57c9c-dd69-4238-9e68-dd1a5cdbf54fPost:9a6586b3-74aa-4a60-b606-d12cf009e0f1">Re: **peekaboo**</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Wait, hold on, "The shark had a mental illness"??????  WHAT?  How do you determine if a SHARK has a mental illness?!?!</strong> Also, you have a panicky PM.  If you don't have time, don't worry about it.  I don't know how often you check, and I didn't want you to freak if you saw it like three months later. I was wondering why this was to me, but it all makes sense now.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Obviously they sent it to an animal psychiatrist for an evaluation. Those are all the rage now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_peekaboo-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:45e57c9c-dd69-4238-9e68-dd1a5cdbf54fPost:9a6586b3-74aa-4a60-b606-d12cf009e0f1">Re: **peekaboo**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, hold on, "The shark had a mental illness"??????  WHAT?  How do you determine if a SHARK has a mental illness?!?! Also, you have a panicky PM.  If you don't have time, don't worry about it.  I don't know how often you check, and I didn't want you to freak if you saw it like three months later. I was wondering why this was to me, but it all makes sense now.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Every time I see a shark now, I'm going to ask it if it's depressed today.

Sorry, things have been uber crazy...I promise I'll check my PMs at some point today... :/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_peekaboo-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:45e57c9c-dd69-4238-9e68-dd1a5cdbf54fPost:307cae86-e14e-41b8-ac05-19f06550a404">Re: **peekaboo**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oceana! When did you get to be a week and 4 days out?!?! How you feeling?

Gawd, I don't know. It feels like we just got engaged.

I'm doing ok...stressed, but okay. I'm still trying to shake whatever this bug was that got while I was in Austria. We have nearly everything done (I still have to finalize details with the vendors and finish gifts, but other than that, damn near everything is done). My mom's arriving on Saturday and then the family invasion begins, lol.

I'm more panicky about my weight. I'm hellbent and determined to hit my goal weight by the wedding, and I'm only five lbs away. Uber frustrating.

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceana - Sounds like you are doing great! Plus 5 lbs from your goal weight is really good! I'm sure you'll hit it without a problem with all the running around you'll be doing before the wedding. Remember to breathe and enjoy!
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Agreed.  Breathe and enjoy!  And 5 lbs is AWESOME.  

Good luck with the running around.  I'm super excited to see pictures!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_peekaboo-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:45e57c9c-dd69-4238-9e68-dd1a5cdbf54fPost:2e705842-910b-4088-8393-e65bcc25e203">Re: **peekaboo**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oceana - Sounds like you are doing great! Plus 5 lbs from your goal weight is really good! I'm sure you'll hit it without a problem with all the running around you'll be doing before the wedding. Remember to breathe and enjoy!

LOL, well, my wedding goal weight. I'm hoping to lose about 15 more lbs beyond that by the end of the year. I had to readjust my wedding goal weight after my bitchy gallbladder sidelined my diet/exercise plans for six months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards