Not Engaged Yet

!!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!**********

2»

Re: !!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!**********

• PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did anyone else look at the time stamps on the OP's posts? 6 minutes.
  • ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are shooting for $10k.  But that is just what we can afford because we will be paying for it ourselves.  It will be different for everyone.  If your parents and his parents chip in, AND you two also pay for it, then maybe your budget could be higher.  We are having a long engagement so we can save enough to afford the wedding.  So we will be waiting about 2 years.

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:49845f7b-278b-429a-a0fe-73a12dfdfcb7Post:5187b604-27fd-4496-80e3-27d0554519fc">Re:!!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!**********</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:!!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!********** : I don't know, I think if there's one place it's NOT tacky to ask about other folks' wedding budgets,<strong> it's on a wedding planning forum</strong>. My budget was between $10,000-$11,000. Our wedding was fairly simple, but we got everything we wanted (including a day-of coordinator and fabulous food & cake), and had a great time. Several people told me it was elegant but not overdone. I'm happy with that.
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

<div>True, but probably not on the NEY forum. Maybe the 'Just Engaged' forum would have been a better place for this one. But you've all been nice enough to respond anyway :)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited December 2011
    Well this forum is kind of a catch-all. Tons of us are engaged and married. I think it's an okay place to ask this. If the OP hadn't used so much punctuation and hadn't demanded responses within 6 minutes, more people probably would have been happy to discuss it.
    Anniversary
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This post made my head hurt.  You post (3 times in a few minutes) asking for responses to an extremely broad question then say "sorry, I wasn't just sitting around waiting for your posts".  The time stamp on your first 3 posts suggest otherwise...
    Anniversary
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    two dollah.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:49845f7b-278b-429a-a0fe-73a12dfdfcb7Post:15a28729-8056-4f35-b278-84ded1065ce1">Re:!!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!**********</a>:
    [QUOTE]two dollah.
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

and fiddy cents.
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:49845f7b-278b-429a-a0fe-73a12dfdfcb7Post:878d4496-ab91-469d-9883-1919c0386ea9">Re:!!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!**********</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:!!!!!!!!!BUDGET?!********** : and fiddy cents.
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]
    *snort*

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards