Not Engaged Yet

**MUUUUUTLEY!**

OMG! I just noticed in the thread you posted in on SB earlier that you have a very special ticker in your sig!!

I just wanted to say congrats! That's most excellent new, lady!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **MUUUUUTLEY!**

• edited December 2011
    Salt, where tf have you been? How is married life? What's new?
    Anniversary
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey J!! I've been around here and there. Mostly on E. :)

Being married is wooooonderful. I can't believe it will be three months already this month! I can't believe you're getting married in three weeks!!! How's the final stages coming?
  • paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Salt - Your dress is FABULOUS! Details?? I clicked on your bio but I got an error.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Salt

Thank you!  We definitely didn't waste any time, and it is still somewhat surreal that I will have a baby boy in 17 weeks or so.  However, I couldn't be happier. 

I venture over to SB from time to time but rarely post.  There is a lot of crazy there and yet, so many regs from E.  I would say what a weird balance, but that would imply that there some sort of balance.  Hehe.

P.S. I completely stalked your wedding on E.  Congratulations!  It looks like a fabulous time was had by all.  You were glowing. 
  • edited December 2011
    I totally stalked Salt's wedding a little bit too. Wink

The last few weeks are kind of sneaking by. I still have some things to do, but not much. Just some loose ends to tie up and some things to order.

I can't wait for it to be here and over! I'm really looking forward to normal life again. Cool
    Anniversary
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_muuuuutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4e1a2fc8-6ad4-4aa9-922e-34a630fecb75Post:845bcf33-be69-48ca-8184-5508c502d069">Re: **MUUUUUTLEY!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Salt - Your dress is FABULOUS! Details?? I clicked on your bio but I got an error.
    Posted by paintgirl[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks, yo. It's a Jacquelin Exclusive dress. I wish I could remember the style number, but I can't. If I find it, I'll PM you with it. :)</div>
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_muuuuutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4e1a2fc8-6ad4-4aa9-922e-34a630fecb75Post:93d45922-b5b9-4570-b0d0-599da8ce39b5">Re: **MUUUUUTLEY!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Salt Thank you!  We definitely didn't waste any time, and it is still somewhat surreal that I will have a baby boy in 17 weeks or so.  However, I couldn't be happier.  I venture over to SB from time to time but rarely post.  There is a lot of crazy there and yet, so many regs from E.  I would say what a weird balance, but that would imply that there some sort of balance.  Hehe. P.S. I completely stalked your wedding on E.  Congratulations!  It looks like a fabulous time was had by all.  You were glowing. 
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

<div>Awww THANKS! It was amazing. I was just looking at pictures from the trip and wishing I was back there. </div><div>
    </div><div>Wow 17 weeks is SO not long! Do you have any names picked out?</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_muuuuutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4e1a2fc8-6ad4-4aa9-922e-34a630fecb75Post:9df2f9f0-b4ac-4780-9e6e-55fdca3854b4">Re: **MUUUUUTLEY!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **MUUUUUTLEY!** : Awww THANKS! It was amazing. I was just looking at pictures from the trip and wishing I was back there.

Wow 17 weeks is SO not long! Do you have any names picked out?
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

Yes, not long at all.  Eeekkk!

Right now, our top picks are Gavin Nicholas or Matthew Vance.  We are waiting until we meet him to decide.  Between DH and I, we have no clue what he could look like or what his personality might be.  I guess that's what happens when you mix a Dane and a Slav. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards