Not Engaged Yet

Valentines Day

2»

Re: Valentines Day

• Oscar and I are having a low-key day.  He did send my Lillies at the office, which made the other girls jealous and me feel special :)  We will probably order something like Chinese for dinner...we went out to a steakhouse last weekend and I have him hs present then (Black Ops II).  Also he took me to see the special early showing of A Good Day to Die Hard last night. All in all, good day :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • H is emersed in homework all day so we aren't doing anything, not that we would anyways.  We are going for a walk in a little bit so that should be nice.  Everyone's dinner sounds so good.  I'm just having soup and salad lol.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I didn't get anything for Valentine's day, and my fiance didn't do anything special for me, either.  I woke up extra early to make him stuffed french toast and cheese souffles for breakfast.  He said he didn't do anything because he spent so much money on my engagement ring, but I'm still kind of bummed :-/.  Oh well, glad it sounds like the rest of you had fun days.
  • Both BF and I worked and I had a DMV appointment right after work so we didn't get to see each other until the evening, which was fine.  We celebrated V-day early with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants the night before because we weren't about to even try to do anything yesterday.  We watched The Adventures of Tintin and snuggled on the couch.  After that we picked up Panda Express for dinner and then watched some South Park and went to bed at 9 something.He got me a card, booze, and a small stuffed puppy.  I got him a card and a tool kit. Definitely a good Valentine's Day.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards