Not Engaged Yet

Things I don't get

Since we're all trying to pretend like we're working, here's a random thread of things I just don't get, both WR and NWR.

First look pictures. Is this a recent thing? I personally was excited to see my husband (ex now, yippee!) when I walked down the aisle, but I totally get that people are less traditional. I just haven't really ever heard of it before. Is it just to capture the moment of just you two seeing each other for the first time on the big day? Explain it to me. :3

Obsession with celebrities. I read a headline yesterday about who's baby bump people were more excited to see, the Duchess of Cambridge, or Kim K. ..... 1) Does any even CARE about Kim K? and 2) Why do we want to see anyones stretch marks? Don't get it.

Girls that use their period as an excuse for their behavior. Yes, all of us get moody and teary and a little crazy. But I literally heard a girl in the mall say 'FLUCK YOU!' to her boyfriend, and then say 'Oh sorry, I'm PMS'ing.' Uh, what?

What things don't you get?
my blog - for the love of ein
'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81

Re: Things I don't get

• This is mostly from lurking on other boards but, I don't get why people who can't handle the honest truth automatically call out the ladies on TK "rude". Just because someone does not validate your shltty idea, does not make them rude. It makes them honest and sometimes blunt but, in the grand scheme of life I believe honesty is always better. I used to have a manager who I thought watch the biggest bittttch on the planet but, when I thought about it she was just honest and didn't sugar coat it when people were dumb.

I am sure I can think of more later...but, I am off work and headed home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    First look for me was something I wanted due ti timing.  I knew once the ceremony was over I wanted to PARTY with guests.  So Danish Man and I did first look to get some just us pics first.  Plus the lighting was awesome during the afternoon.  We also got some by ourselves images with the sunset after the wedding along with our WP and family which also made it so we could go enjoy the reception sooner. 

As for your other two issues, I agree I have no idea what the fuss is about celebrities and usually just skip over those news stories.  As for girls who use their time of the month as an excuse.  I have a friend who is really sweet but I swear when its her time of the month its like a second head emerges and she's a royal bit@h.  So I can see how annoying it is to pawn that behavior off on hormones, but when its real watch out now!

ETA:  I can't understand why the doughnut in the break room is so bad for me..... its looks so GOOD!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:f42f1688-5350-4476-be62-b31bcb12a45d">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is mostly from lurking on other boards but, I don't get why people who can't handle the honest truth automatically call out the ladies on TK "rude". Just because someone does not validate your shltty idea, does not make them rude. It makes them honest and sometimes blunt but, in the grand scheme of life I believe honesty is always better. I used to have a manager who I thought watch the biggest bittttch on the planet but, when I thought about it she was just honest and didn't sugar coat it when people were dumb. I am sure I can think of more later...but, I am off work and headed home.
    Posted by steign[/QUOTE]

<div>I realized that all the cool kids live on the east coast and so everyone was already home ;-;</div><div>
    </div><div>But yes, this too! I think part of it is because a lot of people piggyback others posts, even just to agree, and if the general consensus is that OP is wrong, they feel ganged up on and get angry and defensive. I've seen several posts where OP was considered 'wrong' (mostly on Etiquette) and she explains herself a little better and a decent resolution is reached where everyone is heard, and other times they react with a FFF worthy post. I love Stage's advice there, as well as ahstillwells' here. They're the bomb.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:780e114b-c4ab-4b8e-b1da-e68ee91aa3e4">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : <strong>I realized that all the cool kids live on the east coast and so everyone was already home</strong> ;-; But yes, this too! I think part of it is because a lot of people piggyback others posts, even just to agree, and if the general consensus is that OP is wrong, they feel ganged up on and get angry and defensive. I've seen several posts where OP was considered 'wrong' (mostly on Etiquette) and she explains herself a little better and a decent resolution is reached where everyone is heard, and other times they react with a FFF worthy post. I love Stage's advice there, as well as ahstillwells' here. They're the bomb.
    Posted by kmbryant2413[/QUOTE]

<div>Let's not generalize who the cool kids are. ;)</div><div>
    </div><div>The first look thing: FI and I are doing them to save time. We really really want to spend as much time with our guests as possible and the lighting will be better before the ceremony than after. I was against it at first and then he was against it, but realized that it's such a time saver. At this point, I'm so so so excited that the first time I see my FI on our wedding day will be just the two of us. The more RSVPs we get the more nervous I am about having all of them watching me!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I don't get my cousin who's planning her PPD all over facebook. We're getting an invitation too, granted she hasn't spoken to our side of the family (except for me) in the last six years. Yet we're all supposed to send presents and rush our little hineys up to Pittsburg when she's already been married for a year?? Yea, no thanks.</div><div>
    </div><div>I don't get why my apartment became a dead zone tonight. Super spotty internet and no tv signal. I'm surprised my phone is getting reception. </div><div>
    </div><div>I don't get celebrities period, but I have a girl crush on Beyonce and Princess Kate. </div><div>
    </div><div>I don't get parents who ground their kids from church. C'mon!</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Aud- I love your RSVP ticker!

I don't get passive agressive FB posts.  Come on now you are supposed to be adults.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I don't get the celebrity obsession thing either.  I rarely listen to the radio but when I do in the morning to work I hate when they in on the celebrity gossip.  It's another reason to listen to the classical music station.

I'm sure I have a few more I just can't think of any really.

Anniversary

• If you don't get Kate, you can't sit with us.  Those are the rules.
    I french with my man
  • I love Kate, I can't wait for her to have a baby.  Kim I'm eh about.  I'm not a moral Mary or anything but technically she is still married to Kris Humphries.

Not trying to hijack but my friend's cousin (she's like 6 or 7) goes to Sandy Hook.  They took the whole school to NYC to meet a bunch of athletes from NY and Boston sports teams.  Kris Humphries was there and my friend's cousin asked "where's Kim????"  Her mother was mortified!

Anyway, things I don't get.....that show Worst Chefs in America.  They can't be THAT bad! 
    Not drinking at work, not getting that, especially on Fridays.

I can't think of anything else I just want to go home.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • We're doing a first look because I want to have a little time, just the two of us before the craziness of the rest of the day happens. IMO it won't take away from him seeing me walking down the aisle since I'm still walking down the aisle to marry him. I also like that I'll have more time with my guests at the reception. 

I love celebrity gossip. And I love Kate. Kim, though, is annoying as shlt and her pregnancy outfits have been god awful. 

I don't get why the women I work with insist on going in the middle stall in the bathroom when I'm in the 3rd one. BACK UP OFF ME. 

I don't get why I can't just eat all the things and be thin. 

I can't think of any thing else right now.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:508da58d-5805-4767-888b-8eda2d2ab44a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Kate, I can't wait for her to have a baby.  Kim I'm eh about.  I'm not a moral Mary or anything but technically she is still married to Kris Humphries. Not trying to hijack but my friend's cousin (she's like 6 or 7) goes to Sandy Hook.  They took the whole school to NYC to meet a bunch of athletes from NY and Boston sports teams.  Kris Humphries was there and my friend's cousin asked "where's Kim????"  Her mother was mortified! Anyway, things I don't get....<strong>.that show Worst Chefs in America.  They can't be THAT bad! </strong> Not drinking at work, not getting that, especially on Fridays. I can't think of anything else I just want to go home.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>I HIGHLY recommend you find the first episode from this season.  Anne and Bobby legit wouldn't touch a couple of the dishes - one girl lost a fingernail in her food, and another guy actually almost vomited eating his own food.  They really are THAT bad.</div>
    I french with my man
  • buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:db7530b5-85a7-46e6-ab0e-88fb25945811">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : I HIGHLY recommend you find the first episode from this season.  Anne and Bobby legit wouldn't touch a couple of the dishes - one girl lost a fingernail in her food, and another guy actually almost vomited eating his own food.  They really are THAT bad.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I think BF has it on the DVR still, I'll have to check it out on an empty stomach because it sounds gross just reading about it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:112b70f8-3f88-4b96-9ebf-fbf29496b97d">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you don't get Kate, you can't sit with us.  Those are the rules.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>I like Kate. Well, it's mostly jealousy, but I like her. It's K.K. I can't stand, and I'm not sure how a news source could compare the two. That, to me, is like comparing a supermodel to a meth head. >.></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:820bf457-1ed2-4f3c-94c2-6176a98afa21">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing a first look because I want to have a little time, just the two of us before the craziness of the rest of the day happens. IMO it won't take away from him seeing me walking down the aisle since I'm still walking down the aisle to marry him. I also like that I'll have more time with my guests at the reception.  I love celebrity gossip. And I love Kate. Kim, though, is annoying as shlt and her pregnancy outfits have been god awful.  I don't get why the women I work with insist on going in the middle stall in the bathroom when I'm in the 3rd one. BACK UP OFF ME.<strong>  I don't get why I can't just eat all the things and be thin</strong>.  I can't think of any thing else right now.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>I have a tendency to eat all the things too. Also, your TK ticker (as you stressed about in OLW) is super exciting to me. Haha. I'm excited for you.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • I like hearing about royalty it's always interesting. I hate hearing about stupid people like Lindsay Lohan and Kim K. 

I hate how it's getting lighter earlier and I can see the light comign through my windows and curtains in the bedroom and it causes me to start tossing and turning about half an hour beore my alarm goes off.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:7ebbe597-b481-439a-be9b-84a2a7472040">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like hearing about royalty it's always interesting. I hate hearing about stupid people like Lindsay Lohan and Kim K.  I hate how it's getting lighter earlier and I can see the light comign through my windows and curtains in the bedroom and it causes me to start tossing and turning about half an hour beore my alarm goes off.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Agreed! It annoys me how much crap they put on tv about Kim K and Linday Lohan.

I don't get why some people feel that they can't be happy for you when they aren't in the same situation in their life. Drives me up the wall and I'm so tired of dealing with adults that act like 10 year old girls.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:d648e17e-1458-40e0-9c3a-9ff074feca68">Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since we're all trying to pretend like we're working, here's a random thread of things I just don't get, both WR and NWR. First look pictures. Is this a recent thing? I personally was excited to see my husband (ex now, yippee!) when I walked down the aisle, but I totally get that people are less traditional. I just haven't really ever heard of it before. Is it just to capture the moment of just you two seeing each other for the first time on the big day? Explain it to me. :3 Obsession with celebrities. I read a headline yesterday about who's baby bump people were more excited to see, the Duchess of Cambridge, or Kim K. ..... 1) Does any even CARE about Kim K? and 2) Why do we want to see anyones stretch marks? Don't get it. Girls that use their period as an excuse for their behavior. Yes, all of us get moody and teary and a little crazy. But I literally heard a girl in the mall say 'FLUCK YOU!' to her boyfriend, and then say 'Oh sorry, I'm PMS'ing.' Uh, what? What things don't you get?
    G'dammit...I just posted a whole freaking response and then deleted it on accident!

RE: First looks:
    I have shot quite a few of these. I'd say they are a fairly recent trend (last 5 years or so), but are becoming more and more popular. We're getting more couples requesting them every year. For some, it's that they want that first moment they see each other in their wedding attire to be personal and intimate. For others, they want to get the majority of their bridal party photos done before the ceremony so that they're not spending so much time capturing them between the ceremony and reception.
    Personally, I want the first moment my home skillet sees my in my dress, to be when I'm walking down the aisle. But, that's just me.
    I have truly <strong>loved</strong> photographing first looks with couples. They really are beautiful and touching moments. Each one of them has made me tear up. Also, each time I'm positioned at the front of the aisle photographing groom's reaction to seeing bride walk down the aisle/seeing her in her dress for the first time, is equally touching.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:508da58d-5805-4767-888b-8eda2d2ab44a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE] Not drinking at work, not getting that, especially on Fridays.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

LOL.  Agreed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:820bf457-1ed2-4f3c-94c2-6176a98afa21">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I don't get why the women I work with insist on going in the middle stall in the bathroom when I'm in the 3rd one. BACK UP OFF ME. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Agreed with this too.  Or ladies who decide to have a full on conversation in the bathroom while I'm trying to go.  Just chat somewhere else.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:b743e2c9-1564-4fec-bacb-4061854dc83f">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : Agreed with this too.  Or ladies who decide to have a full on conversation in the bathroom while I'm trying to go.  Just chat somewhere else.
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

<div>That makes me super awkward, because I am usually in the middle stall with the two chatty girls on either side of me. I hate it, don't do it.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:b743e2c9-1564-4fec-bacb-4061854dc83f">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : Agreed with this too.  Or ladies who decide to have a full on conversation in the bathroom while I'm trying to go.  Just chat somewhere else.
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

I hate when women come in the bathroom to talk on their phones. I seriously want to scream GET OUT OF HERE when they do that.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:75c79538-93f3-4ff7-9ba1-db487889208a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : I hate when women come in the bathroom to talk on their phones. I seriously want to scream GET OUT OF HERE when they do that.
    Posted by steign[/QUOTE]

That is really weird. I'll be honest, I'm a chatty person in the bathroom but I've never just been hanging out on my phone in the bathroom!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:75c79538-93f3-4ff7-9ba1-db487889208a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : I hate when women come in the bathroom to talk on their phones. I seriously want to scream GET OUT OF HERE when they do that.
    Posted by steign[/QUOTE]

<div>I walked in the other day, and a woman was in there on her cell phone. I went into the stall to pee and she just stayed in there chatting away. It's so freaking weird to me.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:75c79538-93f3-4ff7-9ba1-db487889208a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    Posted by steign[/QUOTE]

My friend does this.  I hang up on her, it's gross I don't want to hear you pee.  But she's the type that has her phone glued to her ear.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:d218ab37-b8e6-4847-954a-e16228835a0a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : I walked in the other day, and a woman was in there on her cell phone. I went into the stall to pee and she just stayed in there chatting away. It's so freaking weird to me.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I agree! It's like do you really want the other person on the phone to hear me flushing the toliet?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:d218ab37-b8e6-4847-954a-e16228835a0a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : I walked in the other day, and a woman was in there on her cell phone. I went into the stall to pee and she just stayed in there chatting away. It's so freaking weird to me.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    Ahh that is so weird. I would have freaked out and just left the restroom and wait until she was done talking to come back in.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:d218ab37-b8e6-4847-954a-e16228835a0a">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Next time, just fart.

*******************************************************************************************

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:f9c87761-605d-4c2f-8da1-be037e73d8c0">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : Next time, just fart.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

<div>I feel like this is life-changing wisdom that just got imparted on me. It's going in the sig.</div><div>
    </div><div>Here's another one that I'll probably get banished for: I don't get the obsession with Jennifer Lawrence. Yes she's young, and pretty, and not stuck up, but how much more smoke can we blow up that girls ass? I think I'm just jealous because I consider her and I's personalities to be similar but I'm not famous. :( Waahh WAAAAAHHHH.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:f9c87761-605d-4c2f-8da1-be037e73d8c0">Re: Things I don't get</a>:

I just died laughing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:2554c3b6-774d-4476-9ca2-da2c39567905">Re: Things I don't get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Things I don't get : I feel like this is life-changing wisdom that just got imparted on me. It's going in the sig. Here's another one that I'll probably get banished for: I don't get the obsession with Jennifer Lawrence. Yes she's young, and pretty, and not stuck up, but how much more smoke can we blow up that girls ass? I think I'm just jealous because I consider her and I's personalities to be similar but I'm not famous. :( Waahh WAAAAAHHHH.

<div>Because she's awesome. And my BFF. Watch yo mouth. </div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_things-i-dont-get?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:519b2311-df37-4ba4-bae6-c1df682a605aPost:f9c87761-605d-4c2f-8da1-be037e73d8c0">Re: Things I don't get</a>:

<div>BEST PLAN EVER!</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards