Not Engaged Yet

Heart Felt Apology

I wanted to say I'm extremely sorry for the way I over-reacted earlier today.  I guess my attitude got the best of me.  I should have realized I had over stepped my boundaries and should have stopped when my got told me to stop.

I hope that I didn't hurt anyones feelings, which I'm going to assume that I didn't because I realize that you all are strong women and will stand up for each other to the end.  I have a few very close IRL friends and although I barely see them anymore  - because of our lives - kids, boyfriends/fiances/husbands, jobs etc.  With that I really need an outlet where I can go to to talk and enjoy my time. 

I shouldn't use my miscarriage as a crutch.  I realize this after re-reading everything today and discussing it with my bestie.  She told me where I went wrong and I feel horrible.

I hope you all can accept my apology.  I snapped when I shouldn't have.

As a peace offering, you can ask me any questions you want.  I'll be an open book tonight.  I want you all to get to know me and I'd love to get to know you all.

Re: Heart Felt Apology

• I'm sure everyone appreciates the apology. I would recommend just chilling out a little bit, and lurking more than you post for a while to give yourself a chance to get to know everyone, and their particular posting style. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_heart-felt-apology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:52a9bdcc-b2a7-40ff-8824-b8012a7b7400Post:7f981315-103f-4065-908f-96f5e251e398">Re: Heart Felt Apology</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure everyone appreciates the apology. I would recommend just chilling out a little bit, and lurking more than you post for a while to give yourself a chance to get to know everyone, and their particular posting style. 
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

I lurked for quite a while before coming back, but half of the time I was watching the BSC's....
  • Just try posting in other people's threads before starting your own.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I'm confused...which thread is this apology directed at?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_heart-felt-apology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52a9bdcc-b2a7-40ff-8824-b8012a7b7400Post:9bf664c9-e98c-4fa2-a596-c50ef98de82e">Re:Heart Felt Apology</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just try posting in other people's threads before starting your own.
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that too. Maybe she posted something and DD'd it?
    5/27/12
  • I'm pretty sure it was directed at my postivity thread from yesterday, where I asked for advice to get hyped up for an interview. Towards the end of the thread...

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_heart-felt-apology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52a9bdcc-b2a7-40ff-8824-b8012a7b7400Post:04fc0b2a-30cb-41c2-8f2d-2d5fd48629b2">Re: Heart Felt Apology</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure it was directed at my postivity thread from yesterday, where I asked for advice to get hyped up for an interview. Towards the end of the thread...
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok, yeah that would be it. GAG
    5/27/12
  • I came here looking for wedding ideas and after reading these posts, I have no intention of staying!

Seriously??? There was nothing wrong in the slightest with what you posted on the positive thinking thread. Give me a freaking break! You were far nicer than I would have been in making a reply after your initial post. The OP of that thread totally misinterpreted what you wrote then snapped at you, then her gang of friends snapped at you and YOU are apologizing??

Written words have no tone ladies, its all how you read and interpret what is on the page.

You all need to grow up!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_heart-felt-apology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52a9bdcc-b2a7-40ff-8824-b8012a7b7400Post:8c3ece39-5a2d-49cf-b6d6-347d780c0255">Re: Heart Felt Apology</a>:
    [QUOTE]I came here looking for wedding ideas and after reading these posts, <strong>I have no intention of staying!</strong> Seriously??? There was nothing wrong in the slightest with what you posted on the positive thinking thread. Give me a freaking break! You were far nicer than I would have been in making a reply after your initial post. The OP of that thread totally misinterpreted what you wrote then snapped at you, then her gang of friends snapped at you and YOU are apologizing?? Written words have no tone ladies, its all how you read and interpret what is on the page. You all need to grow up!
    Posted by stillwaiting925[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no!!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_heart-felt-apology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52a9bdcc-b2a7-40ff-8824-b8012a7b7400Post:8c3ece39-5a2d-49cf-b6d6-347d780c0255">Re: Heart Felt Apology</a>:
    [QUOTE]I came here looking for wedding ideas and after reading these posts, <strong>I have no intention of staying</strong>! Seriously??? There was nothing wrong in the slightest with what you posted on the positive thinking thread. Give me a freaking break! You were far nicer than I would have been in making a reply after your initial post. The OP of that thread totally misinterpreted what you wrote then snapped at you, then her gang of friends snapped at you and YOU are apologizing?? Written words have no tone ladies, its all how you read and interpret what is on the page. You all need to grow up!
    Posted by stillwaiting925[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards