Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday Accountability

Morning! I'm tired again today Undecided

B: My egg salad (4)
S: Banana
L: Smart Ones Lasagna Bake (7)
D: Not sure yet. I'm going HERE for dinner tonight. 

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    B: Yogurt, hard boiled egg, and tea
    L: Salad with leftover fajita stuff
    D: Homemade gyros

E: 3-4 mile run.

• Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2012
    B: Emerald Breakfast on the go nut & oatmeal mix (Apples & Cinnamon)
    S: Emerald Breakfast on the go nut & granola mix (berries & Creme)
    L: No clue - depends on if Boss' Man's wife is still here or not -Either fast food (blech, but it's free lol) or rice-a-roni lunchable thing
    D: Steak Salad

E: None - I have a test tonight in marketing and then have to work on our group project, so I won't get done until late tonight.

Edit: RDR - that place looks amazing. Share, please?? :)
  • Options
    B: egg on toast
    S: granola yogurt bar
    L: ham and cheese on toast
    D: not sure. I might have to go get groceries, we are really low on pretty much everything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52b5a168-f64c-4960-af66-f100558a19b5Post:fbb842cb-0562-4790-9cd6-e44a5f6585ca">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B: Emerald Breakfast on the go nut & oatmeal mix (Apples & Cinnamon) S: Emerald Breakfast on the go nut & granola mix (berries & Creme) L: No clue - depends on if Boss' Man's wife is still here or not -Either fast food (blech, but it's free lol) or rice-a-roni lunchable thing D: Steak Salad E: None - I have a test tonight in marketing and then have to work on our group project, so I won't get done until late tonight. Edit: <strong>RDR - that place looks amazing. Share, please?? :)</strong>
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

<div>I will ship my leftovers to your house! </div><div>
    </div><div>If there are any leftovers, that is.</div>

• Options
    B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with blueberries
    L- leftover vegetarian chili
    D- quinoa and zucchini
    S- doritos may be some wine

E- abs work out and then rehearsal tonight!!!

Rdr- that place you are going to dinner tonight sounds so yummy the vegetarian items are making me drool. I'm very jealous!

Anniversary

• Options
    B:  1.125 cups Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, 3/4 c. 2% milk, 1 small banana
    S:  1 c. beef and veg soup
    L:  ~3/4 c. balsamic glazed brussel sprouts, 4.5 oz whole grain chicken chunks, orange
    S:  probably none
    D:  Cooking Light's sweet and soy fried rice with shredded chicken, roasted green beans and broccoli
    S:  apple or grapes
  • Options
    B: Bagel
    L: IDK yet.
    D: Rainbow trout, pasta and sauce.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love trout!  so jealous.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52b5a168-f64c-4960-af66-f100558a19b5Post:b65795a0-1c67-4a10-8525-f513de50f434">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'll just admit here that last night I ate a Big Mac for dinner.</strong> And chicken nuggets. With a Dr. Pepper. I fail. I'm trying to get back on track as of today but all this moving stress and the fact I haven't been to the grocery store yet and I have no time/energy has made staying on track ridiculously hard. Also, I WANT to eat like crap. Sigh. B: Banana (0). Skinny Vanilla Latte (4). L: Baby shower today at lunchtime so have to figure out something decent to eat out. Probably a salad-y thing with protein.  D: I WILL go grocery shopping! I WILL clear off my stove so I can cook! Maybe chicken and veggies.  I suck at this.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>I am SO jealous of this. </div>

• Options
    B: Toast with peanutbutter, banana
    S: Chewy granola bar
    L: Salad with chicken
    D: Turkey meatloaf, green beans and sweet potatoe fries

E: Zumba
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B: a small smoothie and a blueberry muffin
    S: hot chocolate
    L: salad with almonds and dried cherries, a brownie
    D: some sort of pasta + red wine

E: running and lifting
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not even going to post what I've been eating.  I've been on the road for the last couple of days, and now I have a cold and feel like poo.  Yuck.

One thing I have done, however, is commit to begin training for a Half Marathon.  Day 1 was yesterday, a 2 mile run, so that wasn't such a big deal.  Hoping having a goal like this will keep my motivated. 

Ordinarily I'd be going to Zumba tonight, but I've got conferences for my kiddos.  Tomorrow is Day 2 of training, a 2.5 mile run.  I'll likely do that and some lifting too.
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52b5a168-f64c-4960-af66-f100558a19b5Post:e4e421c3-b991-4bea-ac7c-d0976c265e9a">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not even going to post what I've been eating.  I've been on the road for the last couple of days, and now I have a cold and feel like poo.  Yuck. One thing I have done, however, is commit to begin training for a Half Marathon.  Day 1 was yesterday, a 2 mile run, so that wasn't such a big deal.  Hoping having a goal like this will keep my motivated.  Ordinarily I'd be going to Zumba tonight, but I've got conferences for my kiddos.  Tomorrow is Day 2 of training, a 2.5 mile run.  I'll likely do that and some lifting too.
    Posted by radleyboo[/QUOTE]

Which half are you doing? Is it one in Michigan?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@lovelyheather:

The race is February 2nd at Millenium Park in GR, here's the link:

http://www.groundhogmarathon.com/

Come run with us!  I'm old and slow as dirt, but it's a goal, right?  Laughing

Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    I really don't know if I will be up for a trail half in the snow.  This is going to be the first winter where I force myself to run outside instead of on a treadmill.  I'm not sure how it is going to go.  But the site did mention free beer...

I am definitely planning a spring/summer half.  Either Bayshore or DXA2 (those are clickies).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards