Not Engaged Yet
Options

snow more

It is snowing yet again. I really dont want to do anything. I procrastinated and have not replaced the bulb that went out in my left rear break light. now I think I have to go do it before it gets really cold or before there is too much snow.....Blah.

SO anyone have warm weather?

Re: snow more

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I lived in KC (Indep actually) for the past three years and just moved back in June to be closer to my family. 
    We had SEVEN snow days last year (I'm a teacher was full time there, only half time where I'm at now) and they've had 4 or 5 already from what I hear. 
    Anyway, I am in Kansas now but it took me an hour and 14 minutes to get 23 miles today. YUCK.
    Stay warm!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have warm weather. It was beautiful this past weekend, about 80 each day. Today's high is 75 so I can't complain.
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's nice here. Almost 70. I am wearing shorts and a tee today.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I should have gone to donate blood today and that is why I wanted to replace the bulb. I am not going anywhere at the time. I went to attempt it and had enough snow on my coat lapels to make a good sized snow ball after walking my dog just half a block. I am over in lenexa and can only imagine what is happening in kcmo.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_snow-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5bebea63-d184-427f-b08b-6a870a898d92Post:7e2a38e8-adbf-4331-b95d-8c29093d575c">Re: snow more</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have warm weather. It was beautiful this past weekend, about 80 each day. Today's high is 75 so I can't complain.
    Posted by skyler1108[/QUOTE]

Same for me, so much so I think I'll pack the board tomorrow and go surfing after work, I hear the waves are getting big.  I hope that you ladies are staying warm! 
  • Options
    meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bah i was gonna watch eclipse and drink some warm tea, but now i dont know if I am going to keep the blu ray since it is the movie only. I wonder if the BF knew it was the movie only... was hoping to watch extras or get some commentary.
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It poured here in the morning, then the sun came out and it was in the 80s.

Wish it was cooler.  The grass is always greener....
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's in the low sixties here, but it still feels pretty warm. Perfect for outside activities.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost slipped on the ice like five times walking home today. So no, it is not warm here :( But I was in Thailand two weeks ago and it was most definitely warm there. Mmmm Thailand :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Warm weather?! Ha! Yesterday it was hovering around freezing, and I thought it was warm. Of course, today we're well frozen again, and everything is super slippery!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a whole 3 degrees today. And is supposed to be -2 tomorrow. Yay.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards