Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW - Wedding things (PIP)

Alright ladies, to get myself into the wedding planning mood I figured I would post some wedding items! Here is my jewelry, the veil I intend on getting, the shoes and hair stuff. Thoughts?

First my dress again:

Shoes: (I am going to dye them if possible to a light purple) - I love the crystals because they completely match my dress!

Jewelry:

My veil courtesy of etsy.com

And because my hair is so long now I think Im going with this as a hair style:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW - Wedding things (PIP)

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I love your dress! Its so pretty! I like everything you've picked!

• Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is really flattering on you, Dreamer!

I also love that hairstyle. I like the ponytail, it's so different from what most people use but still lovely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    your skin is perfect. it makes me stabby jealous :)
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE that dress!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww thanks ladies! Owl - my skin is not perfect for sure but it's much better when I am tan. :) I love my dress so much I wish it was here so I could put it on and just wear it while FI is at work. lol.

I'm glad you ladies like it all; I'm always worried about the put together look of things and Bren - I'm SO glad you like the hairstyle. It;s definitely not something I would usually go for but I think it works with the dress.

Ahhh -- I can't wait for April to get here already.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That dress is stunning on you!! How do I not remember seeing this before now?!

II think everything you've got is going to go together really nicely.  You're going to look beautiful, darlin'

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dreamer, what brand is your dress? I really like it (and I'm stuck in my searching).

I also really like that lariat necklace. It's simple and beautiful.

Have you thought about a half-up half-down hair style. Don't get me wrong--I like the ponytail. I also have long hair, and I'm considering half-up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything is so beautiful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! You're making me swoon a little. :) Stop it. lol.

Paige I know you've seen the dress before but it's probably gotten lost amongst all the other craziness. It's alright though I'm glad you can see it now!

Leia - I did half up/half down for my first wedding and I very specifically trying to stay away from the style. I LOVED it but I want to distance myself from that as much as possible. lol. Plus I think the pony tail is more me and more of the simple elegance I'm going for. What style are you looking for exactly with your hair?

I also do not know who made my dress. It was discontinued and marked down from 2000+ to $400 when I bought it. The place I got it from cuts the tags from all the dresses so you never know the designer. Why this is I don;t know? But Loop and I went on a search awhile back and never figured out who it was. I'nm sorry
     :( Any ideas on what you are looking for? This dress was NOT my original pick at all.

GPB & WYA - Thank you both!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ah, totally understand, Dreamer. You have good facial features for that look, too. I need something a little more loose. I collected some pics, but they're on my other computer. Fortunately, my regular hairstylist wants to do my wedding hair, so she knows me and my hair fairly well. =)

I don't want to jack your thread, so maybe I'll post dress stuff another time. (I've still got so much time that I really shouldn't be worrying yet.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loved everything you picked!
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember seeing your dress either. And trust me chicky, I would remember if I saw that before, because it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it all. I really like the ponytail as well. It has a very elegant but simple look to it. So glad everything is coming together for you!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww thank you my darlings.You all made me feel like a princess, I'm happy you all like the stuff. Sunbird - flattery will get you everywhere! ;-)

Leia - you can threadjack me anytime I love dresses and looking at them. If you need any help getting pointed in a direction then ask away. I don't have a regular hairstylist because I am boring so it worries me to leave my hair to someone I don't know. You're lucky!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards