April 2012 Weddings
Options

That nagging feeling....

I have that intense nagging feeling that I am totally forgetting something.  This weekend I worked on our DIY signature board and picture frame card box.  I have purchased all the bridesmaids gifts and just need to wrap them.  My fiance got his groomsman gifts ordered. 

I feel like I had a ton of stuff I wanted to get done....but can't think of anything more I need to DIY.  Such a terrible feeling.
How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: That nagging feeling....

• Options
    TK ate your post. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I feel it. I swear I'm missing something. I had a massive list of tasks to complete this weekend. It wasn't really realistic, but I did do some. Thing is, as soon as I get one done, there are 10 more that pop up! Then I look at the checklist from TK and see even more things that I forgot about. 
  • Options
    I do not have a lot of my stuff done, but I still get the nagging feeling I am forgetting some serious. I have nightmares at night that I have forgotten to do something major and the whole wedding is called off because of it. (This may have something to do with the fact I have been forgetting everything lately and I am fearing that I will forget to have our marriage license or something like that)
  • Options
    ha, I have this feeling all the time.  I think I say it daily.  I know I'm on top of things, but it still won't stop!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I feel like this too!  I have my own list and the knot list and I feel like my mom still will text me asking my progress on something or if I had any ideas on something and I am like ahh I forgot all about that! I have nightmares all the time too that I forget something huge! I think I drive my fi a litle crazy going over my todo list all the time.  I will just be thrilled when everything is done!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glad I am not the only one that feels this way! I keep worrying that I will overlook some important detail and not realize until the day of.
  • Options
    I agree.  I still have DIY things to do, but I think it is fine that there isn't much to do, but I have an awful feeling like there will be a huge item that I have forgotten. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards