Not Engaged Yet
Options

To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:

2»

Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And I am honestly laughing at myself for responding to 'Daniel.'  Someone pat me on the head please.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:96923297-89c4-4cab-add0-7d369ae9fe35">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahahahahahahahahaha
    Posted by KD+BC[/QUOTE]

<div>lol I'm glad we amuse you;)</div>

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Between this and the family feud going on via facebook, I can't keep up.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    rofl I love this thread.  What else have you got, Daniel?  

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:91829f66-be90-4e2e-b031-e8fbf25f5bba">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]rofl I love this thread.  What else have you got, Daniel?  
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

He/She finally learned how to delet their account..Bummer, I was just about to suggest Military Brides.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:af490af6-3758-42da-8c11-dfbed8256ffb">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone pat me on the head please.
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

*headpat smiley*

This thread makes me sad, guys. Please don't make me be a sad potato.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:f48bb454-8f43-47e8-a49c-aa928053e9c0">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world: : *headpat smiley* This thread makes me sad, guys. Please don't make me be a sad potato.
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

<div><em>That makes me a sad panda</em></div>

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:f48bb454-8f43-47e8-a49c-aa928053e9c0">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world: : *headpat smiley* This thread makes me sad, guys. Please don't make me be a sad potato.
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

Jeana, thanks for the head pat.

I think it is sad as well.  I try to get a laugh out of it all because I know at the end of the day they are not going to listen.  They are teenagers.  They KNOW what to do.  They don't need our advice.  And that makes me really, really sad.  I am becoming more and more apathetic to the young newbs that come on here looking for validation. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:893631c6-43d0-4351-a001-ee69495c4c01">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world: : lol I'm glad we amuse you;)

It's rare that I literally laugh out loud at a thread but this one cracks me up.

What's going on "Daniel" Have fun with your divorce in a couple years.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:af7dd156-2357-414b-b194-c97edb0fdefd">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world: : That makes me a sad panda

YES! Hahahah. Needs more South Park!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if she "rolls with gaaaaanggs".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm vascillating between wanting to laugh hysterically and just weep for the future.  It doesn't matter whether "Daniel" is real or if it's Kayleigh.  Either way, it's pathetic to 1) need your BF to defend you or 2) pretend to have your BF defend you.

Seriously, if something bothers you, just get up and walk away from the computer.  It's not that hard, really.

Now, bean dip anyone?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Walk awaaaaaaaaaaay.

This means... well, everybody. Please. For the sake of all that is sane. At some point, you've just got to throw in the towel and say a prayer for humanity.

Anniversary
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    She rolls with 12 gangs!!!

Whateva, I'm so bad I digitally put Jabba the Hut back in the original Star Wars  movie!! Whateva, I do what I want!

Murried Bio
  • Options
    run21run21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do I keep missing these? Ok Jeana. I will bite my tongue. But I'm saving my thoughts for the next snowflake. Should be posting right about....

NOW!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But but jeannaaaa!! We're quoting South Park agaaaaaaaiiin. Mostly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was a good girl, Jeanna. I didn't say anything. Was too busy stuffing my mouth with cookie dough and wallowing in my bitterness.

Anywho...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I can't believe that one chick made this a continuation of her own post!   Believe it or not, I was refering to a group of incoming freshmen I overheard yesterday.  It's orientation, I'm in summer school so I get to hear a lot of how hard each kid is going to rock his/her freshmen year because he/she is so smart and special! 
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:cd6cd1a3-1f12-4986-81fa-f137b12cafb6">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL, I can't believe that one chick made this a continuation of her own post!   Believe it or not, I was refering to a group of incoming freshmen I overheard yesterday.  It's orientation, I'm in summer school so I get to hear a lot of how hard each kid is going to rock his/her freshmen year because he/she is so smart and special! 
    Posted by nefariousmango[/QUOTE]

I totally rocked my freshman year of college. I think it's because I'm so freaking awesome though.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uhh... Are these people new to the internet? I though she got some very good advice that I could have used back when I was 17 (I didn't get married but I sure all hell wanted to).
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeana - I am in love with the fact that you actually have a picture of a sad potato...

Side Note - If I married every teenage boyfriend I had that I thought I was totally in "lurve" with...

I would be Elizabeth Taylor...

Except she's rich... and I would not have been because it's hard to split a 1993 Honda Civic and a room in his parents basement in a divorce... 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_unique-little-snowflakes-of-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:60bae253-c6a5-4fcb-8e23-b48c985f40a4Post:0318c0ac-cc1b-494e-bbb3-bc626193b8af">Re: To all the unique little snowflakes of the world:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Side Note - If I married every teenage boyfriend I had that I thought I was totally in "lurve" with... I would be Elizabeth Taylor... Except she's rich... and I would not have been because it's hard to split a 1993 Honda Civic and a room in his parents basement in a divorce... 
    Posted by breezerb[/QUOTE]

I'm now going to the grocery store to replace the SoBe that is now all over my keyboard.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards