Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hi, my name is...and I...

Hi, my name is Peek, and since it's my day off, I look like a hot mess.

Your turn.
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hi, my name is...and I...

• Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Sop, and right now BF and I are watching Youtube videos of adorable puppies instead of packing for our move.
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Jeter1028Jeter1028 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, My name is Jeter and I am hungry because I have a parasite growing inside of me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is GPB and I'm in the midst of paperwork I don't understand that my new job just Fedex'ed me. And one of the forms that I am apparently supposed to send back isn't here. FML.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is SWhite and I have been watching Netflix at work on my computer all day because it's sooooooooooo slow!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Beads and I'm putting off replying to a colleague about a proposal she sent me to read over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi, my name is Coco, and I'm mad at Mr. Security Guard for not only reporting me for the lack of a badge (see my earlier post from today) but ALSO for my name not being all the way changed yet at work from my wedding last month.  excuse me, but that's HR's problem, not mine. 

and also...

hi, my name is Coco and I have a wonderful, caring DH who made today super-special for me.

and lastly...

hi, my name is Coco, and I have the cutest little dog in the world.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Rachel (aka rdr) & I ate like the world was ending at lunch today Embarassed

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Elle, and I'm still wearing pajamas.
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-name-isand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:61aaae95-761a-4ea6-b56a-b049c2438e8ePost:83b3dbfc-e0ba-4700-9b67-ba35de062d96">Re: Hi, my name is...and I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, my name is SWhite and I have been watching Netflix at work on my computer all day because it's sooooooooooo slow!
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

<div>What have you been watching?!</div>

• Options
    misikesmisikes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is misikes, and I, too, am off work today, and I'm still walking around the house at 1:30pm in my pajamas and houseshoes.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    anythinggoldanythinggold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Kristen and I went home after the earthquake to check on my cat...
    *** LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi..my name is Jaycee and I really need to go get some lunch!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi, my name is Emily and I am about to explode form all of the yummy Mexican food I ate today.

Hi, I'm Emily and I am determined to finish these reports even though tomorrow is my last day and I really don't have to, It's a quest now!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Widge and I have a secret phone interview for another job today..in the middle of my regular workday. I hope no one finds out.
    Rampaging bears are the answer to all of our cultural missteps
  • Options
    Jeter1028Jeter1028 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi...my name is wha?  my name is who?  chica chica slim shady.

(I couldn't resist)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-name-isand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:61aaae95-761a-4ea6-b56a-b049c2438e8ePost:9ece36b8-d249-47af-a614-c08ec6ee1bb8">Re: Hi, my name is...and I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, My name is Jeter and I am hungry because I have a parasite growing inside of me.
    Posted by Jeter1028[/QUOTE]

Is it going to bust out of your body alien style?  Haha

Hi my name is Lyn and I'm procrastinating on work because I am dead tired. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Carolina or CCO and my lady parts are stressing me out. (Time of the month and GYN visit for abnormal pap is Monday)  :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm TLC (unfortunate initials) and I screwed up my eggplant parm AGAIN!
  • Options
    Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hi name name is Blue and I....am freaking out about this storm (grr)

On the funnier side of things...

I'm also really concerned that Peyton isn't going to start game 1 - but Tony Dungy said "unless he's dead, Peyton will start game 1" last week, so I'm just believing in Tony.  Obviously, I don't want Peyton hurt and we can afford to lose a few, but it's rough when you expect Peyton. 

I'm supposed to have open water lake checkout dives.  In the hurricane.  True story (they're not canceled yet)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Marley, and my house is a mess, even though BF's band is auditioning a new bass player tonight. Here. I have no intention of starting to work on it until about 5 pm.
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Sousa, and I mentally checked out of work over an hour ago. Is it 5 yet?

Hi, my name is Sousa, and I plan on drinking 3 to 4 glasses of wine this evening with dinner. Is it 5 yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi, my name is Orange, and instead of eating the healthy salad I brought for lunch, I bought a yummy sandwich from a cafe instead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is still Kristen/Gold and marley just reminded me that my apartment is a mess and my mom is coming over on Saturday.  Gah!
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-name-isand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:61aaae95-761a-4ea6-b56a-b049c2438e8ePost:388751fb-4af6-4c2b-9fb4-9131d9fad150">Re: Hi, my name is...and I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, my name is Sousa, and <strong>I mentally checked out of work over an hour ago</strong>. Is it 5 yet? Hi, my name is Sousa, and I plan on drinking 3 to 4 glasses of wine this evening with dinner. Is it 5 yet?
    Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

Haha, we are on the same page.

Hi, my name is Ely and I gave in and had a pumpkin bar knowing that it would lead me to cravings and I'm now struggling to not go eat six more of them!

Hi, my name is Ely and I was a lazy bum and pretended to hear rain outside this morning so I wouldn't have to go run.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Silver, and I am about to try a new self tanning lotion and will probably look like an orange candy cane. Hi my name is Silver, and I don't know where I am living next year (vent post coming soon).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-name-isand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:61aaae95-761a-4ea6-b56a-b049c2438e8ePost:388751fb-4af6-4c2b-9fb4-9131d9fad150">Re: Hi, my name is...and I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, my name is Sousa, and I mentally checked out of work over an hour ago. Is it 5 yet?Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still Kristen/Gold, and I recommend do all of you waiting until 5 to get a slurpee on your way home, and pour rum in it when you get home. It's the best thing I ever discovered.
  • Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is jenjennifer and I just wanna search the internet because our network is down.

Ugh this reminds me of how it is when the electricity is out. I just keep going to do something else that requires the network.
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-name-isand?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:61aaae95-761a-4ea6-b56a-b049c2438e8ePost:20895ff3-9d0b-411d-8a8f-d11ac36a5f90">Re: Hi, my name is...and I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, my name is jenjennifer and I just wanna search the internet because our network is down. Ugh this reminds me of how it is when the electricity is out. I just keep going to do something else that requires the network.
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

Ha, like when you don't have any craving for a cookie, until someone tells you that you can't have a cookie. And then you HAVE to have one.

Dammit, now I want a cookie.
  • Options
    meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Molly and I have not done anything today aside from surf the net, feed my dog and watch HIMYM. I should be cleaning and doing laundry (currently in my last set of clean yoga pants and a cami). Have yet to even eat today. SOOOO lazy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards