Not Engaged Yet
Options

WR: Engagement Photo Sneak Peek Is Here!

Our e-photo sneak peek was just posted on our photographer's blog yesterday. I'm really happy with the shots and can't wait to see the rest of them! Anyway, just thought i'd stop in to share them with you all. I have to rush off to a meeting, but i'll check back later.

http://blog.sabrinabrantphotography.com/

Any recommendations for use on our Christmas cards this year?

Re: WR: Engagement Photo Sneak Peek Is Here!

• Options
    Great photos, she did a beautiful job! 
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    Gorgeous! Those look great! I really like the ones of you with your pup. So cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Gorgeous photos!  I love the pink dress!  For Christmas cards, if it was me, I would choose the one with you in the pink dress and your fiance holding hands amongst the birch trees, that has to be my favorite!!!!  Or for a more traditional Christmas card, the first one in the set with you, your fiance and your fur baby....or the one with you and your fiance in the field, it looks like there may be some yellow flowers near you?

I love them all, you look gorgeous!  Did you do your own hair and makeup?  If you did, can you please move out here and do my hair and makeup every day?  Thanks (just kidding!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Awesome shots!!! I love all of them but my favorites are:

-first laying down shot
    -first one without the dog (but I love the one with the dog too)
    -where you're both looking back among the birch trees
    -the right side one just before the big lake shot

Loved that area too! :)
  • Options
    I love those pictures so pretty!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Gorgeous pictures!!! 

You're so pretty :)

• Options
    Wow. Great pictures! Fi and I haven't done engagment photos yet, and were debating doing them at all. But looking at yours makes me think we should.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options

Love them! From the sneak peaks, I would probably choose the very first one for a Christmas card.

PS- Your dog is adorable!

~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love everything about these!  The scenery, your dog, your hair...  Gorgeous photos.

I'll have to look through them again to decide which I like for the Christmas card.
  • Options
  • Options
    You are so stunning! I love all the pictures!

I think for your Christmas card you should choose one of the ones with your super adorable dog because he is just too cute to be left out.

• Options
    I love them all!  The scenery is beautiful especially that birch tree grove and you guys with your puppy make such an adorable family.  I think you have so many to choose from you might need to pick 2 pictures haha

• Options
    Oh my gosh, I love them all!  Your photographer did an amazing job! 

For a Christmas card I would use either the first one or the one in the birch trees where you are holding hands and looking back to the camera. Or maybe the close up one where you are both looking at the camera and the lake is behind you.  I think there is only one where you are both looking at the camera. 

When FI and I got engaged in July I figured I'd be able to use an e-pic for Christmas cards, but we still haven't scheduled anything (though we have booked a photographer).  I think we might wait until spring now so we can take pics outside.  I will probably be stealing your picnic set up. 

Also, I can't believe you are letting your mom plan your honeymoon.  It would be so fun to have a surprise destination but not knowing would kill me.  I hate surprises and I'm a control freak. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    They came out great - what a gorgeous setitng and great colors! Really awesome choice on your bright pink/purplish dress (I'm slightly color-blind, but I thought it looked perfect)! The one I think would be best for a Christmas card is the black and white vertical one, on the right side of thre screen, where you're looking at eachother. I think you both looks really good in that shot, with really sweet smiles, and your hair looks super :-)

ETA: I loooove that your honeymoon is going to be a surprise! What a great present, and you don't have to plan/stress about those details at all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh Meg those are Stunning!  Wow. I love them.  For a christmas card, I love the ones of you by the lake with the stark contrast with the green and yellow trees.  I also love the ones of you guys in the aspens holding hands
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    You all are so sweet! I'm completely gushing at all of your comments. I was downright giddy when she posted these. I cannot tell you how happy I am not just with the photos, but with our photographer. She is such a sweet, kind person. Her website says 40-50 e-shoot images...and our CD has 80!  We weren't even planning to do an e-shoot but it came with our wedding package. I'm so glad we did it! I'm supposed to get the entire CD next week so i'll post any other good ones we get then.

And thanks Buddysmom for the complements on my hair and makeup - I did do it myself. I don't know if I'd be good at doing someone else's makeup, but come on over any time and i'll style your hair!
  • Options
    Lovely photos!  Also, I agree #1 would make a great card.  :)

• Options
    Allusive, gorgeous pictures!  You look beautiful and in love.

I was thinking to myself, those pictures look like Colorado!  (I live in Denver.)  And there you are.  I'll be following your planning eagerly as I try to figure out my wedding next summer. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wr-engagement-photo-sneak-peek-is-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:636ab715-0cae-437c-9d0c-23449d971fedPost:75cc2909-949d-4ee2-848f-b545324ded22">Re: WR: Engagement Photo Sneak Peek Is Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Allusive, gorgeous pictures!  You look beautiful and in love. I was thinking to myself, those pictures look like Colorado!  (I live in Denver.)  And there you are.  I'll be following your planning eagerly as I try to figure out my wedding next summer. 
    Posted by Lyrical126[/QUOTE]

Yay for another Coloradoan! If you need any info on venues, I may be able to help. We're actually getting married in Durango, CO...but we looked at quite a few venues before we settled on ours. Good luck with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards