Not Engaged Yet
Options

More awesome BF talks

I didn't want to threadjack cunning or Kelly but these positive talks with bf are catchy! We talked this weekend after I found out exactly what my raise was to determine what we should do with it (is: save for wedding or pay off some more of my debt). He said we should split it up because he definitely sees us getting married by the end of the year and I shouldn't worry about time for planning. I know he has the ring already and I hope shoes' prediction of Jan '12 is right on the money! Squeeee Oh and we are moving forward with trying to get out from under this house which was another big thing we needed to get a timeline on. This was an extremely productive weekend with talks and we FINALLY picked bm's dresses for my friends wedding in 5 weeks...just made the cutoff for ordering. Whew! Bonus I actually can wear it again!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: More awesome BF talks

• Options
    I'm happy you two are figuring out some pretty important details and congrats on picking the dresses!

It sounds like everyone has weddings to go to. I wish I knew someone who was getting married, lol. I haven't been to a wedding in a year and a half.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like such a great talk! It's great when things seem to work out just right.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awesome-bf-talks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:690ea62e-7521-4f99-a5bf-3a73388fc300Post:81463968-673b-4a1e-9fd7-af6eab05433c">Re: More awesome BF talks</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm happy you two are figuring out some pretty important details and congrats on picking the dresses! It sounds like everyone has weddings to go to. <strong>I wish I knew someone who was getting married, lol. I haven't been to a wedding in a year and a half.</strong>
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]
    Ely feel free to attend one or all of the 3 weddings I've got so far this year (not including my own)! I do know what you mean though because we did not go to a single wedding last year and it was <em>weird</em>.

• Options
    kellyt89kellyt89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awesome-bf-talks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:690ea62e-7521-4f99-a5bf-3a73388fc300Post:81463968-673b-4a1e-9fd7-af6eab05433c">Re: More awesome BF talks</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I knew someone who was getting married, lol. I haven't been to a wedding in a year and a half.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

This! I know a bunch of people who got engaged recently but they're random FB friends. My cousin who's engaged won't be getting married for another year and a half or so. I love going to weddings! :)

ETA: Yay for positive future talks! Now I have to put on my patience pants and stop talking about it all for a while!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options

Elannis you can go to any of the 4 weddings I have this year too...seems like this is the year for my group of friends.  Yikes I guess that means next year will be the baby showers sigh....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards