Not Engaged Yet

Another Royal Wedding?

Because I look at People.com when it's slow at work I came across this: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20524408,00.html

I kind of like her whole getup but thought I'd share it with the opininated NEY ladies! I like that the royal weddings are bringing sleeves back into wedding fashion. I was kind of getting sick of seeing strapless A-lines...there's nothing wrong with them....I just like seeing different things. Discuss!
Rampaging bears are the answer to all of our cultural missteps

Re: Another Royal Wedding?

• allusive007allusive007
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't personally care for her dress...but I do agree that it is nice to see some variety. I loved Kate's dress and I've also noticed more sleeves of various lengths since her wedding. I also think it's nice to have more options on sleeves because many religious buildings will not allow bare shoulders.

Married 6.22.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• edited December 2011
    I was going to post about the wedding the other day but didn't get around to it. My thoughts are on a slightly different tangent. The recent Royal weddings and Kardashian extravaganza weddings blow my mind on how much these people spend. Even if I had that money, I can never imagine even coming close to a percentage of what they spend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I do like her dress...  I had a jacket made instead of adding sleeves for modesty.  there was only one dress we found that already had sleeves/jacket when I was shopping, but after the Royal Wedding they were everywhere!  I was just a little early to the trend I guess.  :)  and it is nice to see variety instead of the same style over and over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards