Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Dangit, TK! Stop eating posts/response to post who wanted something DIFFERENT for BMs.

I was trying to reply to someone's post about wanting something "different" for the bridesmaids to carry and while I was brainstorming a bunch of posts got eaten by TK.  But from the original post, I understand that pinwheels, bouquets, lanterns, and candles were all off the table because they're too typical. 

My advice was going to be pick a theme and have them either carry something that goes with the theme or just go with flowers.  You didn't provide a theme, so I am going with the only theme I can think of that involves carrying random stuff:

You could either have ALL of the BMs carry axes (or torches, shovels...whichever) for a more uniform look, or you could change it up and let the girls pick their prop to add a little variety to the mix.    I do think if you specify a particular prop you should offer to pay for it.  Otherwise you'd probably be fine to just say "anything from the garage will do" and let them provide something that she already owns.

Re: Dangit, TK! Stop eating posts/response to post who wanted something DIFFERENT for BMs.

• Options
    I want to see this post now, but, of all the things that were just suggested, I'm going with torches. Definitely torches. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards