April 2012 Weddings
Options

Guest Book at Church and/or Reception

So i made a photo guest book i was planning to have at our reception. I am suppose to bring most of the decor items and table stuff to the banquet hall a few days prior. But i'm wondering if i should buy another guest book for the Church also.  The Church wedding coordinator told me there would be a stand available and i didnt even think to have a book there.

Photobucket

Re: Guest Book at Church and/or Reception

• Options
    I'm only putting mine at the reception because it's actually a large picture frame with a sign-in tree (kind of like a fingerprint tree, but not). So it's not so easy to transport. My DOC said that if it was a book I could have it out at the start of the ceremony and that she would take it with her once the ceremony began & she left to the reception hall. So you can use one book for both. 
  • Options
    Ours is a personalized wine bottle with sheets of paper for guests to write well-wishes on.  We're planning on having it outside the main door to the reception hall (since ours is a beachfront ceremony).  Hopefully everyone will see it there!  I'm also putting a handmade scrapbook on the table! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ours is a photo book from Shutterfly.  We are having it at the ceremony and then havingit transported over to the reception hall by my Aunt.  We figure if it is in both places then people who did not make the ceremony can sign it at reception and those that can't make the service will be able to sign at the reception. 
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • Options
    We're not doing anything to sign at the ceremony. Just autograph frames at the reception, along with well wishes cards. This will give people something to do in between mingling and nibbling during the cocktail hour. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    We are having a photobooth and making a scrap book to sign at the reception as our guest book.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards