Not Engaged Yet

Thursday KUI Thread :)

Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)

• I'm heading to a pizza/bar in an hour.... I'll take a pic with my honey :)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • That is a fantastic idea! Who votes that I should start DWP (Drinking While Packing)... that way I can join you in KUI :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:c759ba8a-b446-4a22-ae4f-d109cb43c6dd">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a fantastic idea! Who votes that I should start DWP (Drinking While Packing)... that way I can join you in KUI :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Do it!

I'm here..not drinking though cause I have to be up at 430 :(
    5/27/12
  • Nice face Rdr!  I love it.  I am still working so not drinking...
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Nursey: Have fun!

Tiger: I vote yay! Peek will (better) be here doing the same eventually. 

Jaycee: No excuses! It's still early :)

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    You are KUI, I'm still at work. Boooo, you hoar.

Have a drink for me!!! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:c759ba8a-b446-4a22-ae4f-d109cb43c6dd">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a fantastic idea! Who votes that I should start DWP (Drinking While Packing)... that way I can join you in KUI :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I do! It's fun to see what you end up with!

I did that before a cruise in college and ended up wearing hospital pants, a bathing suit, a cocktail dress and flip flops for 5 days! Yep, that's it. I had to borrow clean clothes to sleep in.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Haha I know, Rdr..I'm too busy freaking out about the weather. The roads are never clear early in the morning and I have a 45 minute drive. Bleh
    5/27/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:297aa5c4-f444-407f-9555-e3e1ace40b00">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are KUI, I'm still at work. Boooo, you hoar. Have a drink for me!!! 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

This!

I mean, you've earned it, Rdr, so you go ahead and enjoy. How are you feeling?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's only 3:45 here so its a little early for me.  Plus I think BF had the last beer again.  
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:0bae430a-579c-4ecb-a4d0-f71525ffddc9">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hiii!!  I'm about to make a grilled cheese sandwich, and then it's wine time. My mouth is watering over this grilled cheese.  I can't wait. Awesome picture, BTW.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVE grilled cheese. </div><div>
    </div><div>Grilled cheese with chocolate milk.  OH. MY. GLOB.</div><div>
    </div><div>Yum.</div>
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Ugh I always forget not everyone lives on the East Coast hahaha

I will have 1 each for you, Schiano & Desert! 

I'm feeling good actually. The cramps are pretty much fully gone. Still have that other issue, I'm on my 5th super extra large pad in 12 hours. WOMP! 

Nursey I would love to have been present on that cruise with your wacky outfits hahahaha that's hysterical!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2012
    I vote that anyone coming to the Thursday KUI party has to provide a photo. 

Audgie: Noooo way chocolate milk really??? I like them separate but IDK about together. 

I could go for a grilled cheese with bacon RIGHT NOW. Yaga, can you make that happen :)

• I always forget about the time zone differences too haha.

Grilled cheese sounds delicious! I may have that and some tomato soup :)
    5/27/12
  • I french with my man
  • PEEK FTW!!!!!!!

• Audgie - now I'm hungry.   YUM.  Bad sadly no chocolate milk, or bread, is in our house.
  • I'm no help. I just open PhotoBooth. Macs RULE.

• Except when it takes 800000 years to put the picture on TK because apparently TK hates my macbook.

My boss was complaining today about shiit not working right with the graphs I was sending him.  I told him that was why he needed to switch the lab to macs.  He shrugged and said "Maybe."  I think I know where the next grant is going...
    I french with my man
  • I am game, just finishing up some dinner.

Anniversary

• Here is my face: 

I haz sour face, because I still have 3 hours of work left. I'm holding up a stack of resumes that I'll be reviewing/editing/critiquing. The first one there is 5 pages long.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:00ec6e1a-2c20-43c0-aca6-8a8e9efc0fb8">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peek your lab doesn't use Mac?!!!  WHAT?!   Okay it's not that weird.  But I feel like 95% of the labs at NYU have Macs for non-equipment computers.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't know that Igor Pro and Ethographer run on Mac.  At least, that's what I gathered when he offered me a random copy and I told him I had a Mac, and he said..."Nevermind."</div><div>
    </div><div>Lunar - that sucks major ballsacks.  Who told these kids it was okay to have a resume 5 pages long?!</div>
    I french with my man
  • Love the face!  Its 4:15 and I'm still at work.  30 minute commute home and I'll see what's in the fridge.  I hope you're on your third or fourth glass of wine by the time you read this.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:03dd1fbe-d453-452e-904b-25371cc8a426">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here is my face:  I haz sour face, because I still have 3 hours of work left. I'm holding up a stack of resumes that I'll be reviewing/editing/critiquing. The first one there is 5 pages long.
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

<div>A 5 page long resume??  Woah.  </div>
  • Woo hoo Danser!

Lunar: That suckssss. What are your hours? Are they set or do they change each day? 

• Lyn: I'm reeeally slacking. I'm about to finish my first glass now Embarassed

Yaga: Bahahahaha I would have seriously thought the same thing! There was a really weird smell coming from my neighbors apartment for DAYS. It was disgusting & all I could think was I hope there aren't any dead bodies inside.

• Rdr, I totally spaced about your procedure. Sorry for calling you a hoar <3 

Here is my face -  I'm in my sweet lab coat. . . . pretending to drink the lab grade 70% ethanol. 

• I wish I were KUI. I'm still sitting in the office wondering what the odds are of my flight being cancelled vs leaving too late and light rail running into ice problems again.

If my flight is still on by 5pm, I'll head to the airport and hope for the best. I just wanna go home. I'm bored being all by myself.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-kui-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7dcade46-6475-4968-8cbb-dd08d8137c08Post:97c6be2f-26dd-42f9-8581-800e12e45755">Re: Thursday KUI Thread :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rdr, I totally spaced about your procedure. Sorry for calling you a hoar <3  Here is my face -  I'm in my sweet lab coat. . . . pretending to drink the lab grade 70% ethanol. 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

<div>I love you.  I love this.</div>
    I french with my man
  • If I'm not drinking can I still participate?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards