Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

The best wedding websites...

For inspiration, ideas, or anything else wedding related, what are the best wedding websites that you ladies have found?

I recently found oncewed.com, and of course theknot.com and I've also been meandering around at marthastewartweddings.com...
Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride

Re: The best wedding websites...

• Options
    misslizzmisslizz member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    I love the website weddingbycolor.com

If you click the tab titled 'colors' you can pick one of 10 main colors, and it will show you weddings of other brides with that color scheme.

And then you can get inspiration or ideas from their "blogs". `
  • Options
    Two of my favorites are intimateweddings.com, which is great if you're having a wedding under 75 people. They also have a lot of neat DIY ideas and offbeatbride.com which has a ton of photos and articles about interesting, unique weddings.
  • Options
    Believe me friends i am much excited to join this great community set up and i hope no one can ignore its dignity. To be social is really  great deed. Just after my mcp i will discuss with you and share some my beautiful experiences.
  • Options
    I just found a really cute blog www.thesassybride.net. They have some really good weddings on there. I also like oncewed.com. They are my two fav's as of now :)
  • Options
    weddingbee.com

offbeatbride.com
  • Options
    brides.com has some cute ideas. Plus they have tools to help you pick your wedding colors and registry.
    I'm married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards