Not Engaged Yet

Speeps Speeps

Re: Speeps Speeps

• Oh Yummy!  You need to share!  I really want ice cream.  i am going to see if they have any...
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Oh I am so jealous!  However FI is making me homemade bread so I do have that.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:0ece0ee2-d3da-4bea-bfcd-6daffc5675ff">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope, can you apply a hot compress to your ear? When I used to get my bad ear infections it helped A LOT. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>Didn't even cross my mind! That may help!

</div><div>And they said it may take a few days. If it's not better by Monday I am supposed to go buy some sudafed (I know- horrible spelling) to help it go down. But I don't like taking that (makes me not be able to sleep), so I'm going to try to see if it goes away on its own.</div>
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • BROWNIE ICE CREAM SUNDAES?

Mmmmmm! Yummy. That sounds sooo good.
  • BF & I just got back from dinner, totally overate. It was good though, we went to the mall for clothed, for the Bahamas in a few weeks.  I got a new bathing suit, yay!
    Now bf & I are just lounging on the couch.

Anniversary

• Danser- How long will you be in the Bahmamas?  That sounds awesome!  Can we see pix of your new suit?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Yes, new swimsuit pics???
  • Hey Ladies!

I'm here...just got back from visiting BF's family for his Dad's birthday. They're leaving for the cruise I wasn't invited on tomorrow (his family, not BF). We're about to watch In Time. I'm just excited to see Justin Timberlake...yummm.

I just made myself a drink, and I'll be off to read the rest of the thread so I have something to actually contibute to the conversation.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:8901250e-b53d-4f23-bab5-8b3e943c9587">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is SO GOOD!
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey now!! Stop taunting us!</div>
  • I wasn't invited because they don't like me. 

Ok, not really...originally I guess the idea was for BF, his sister, and his parents to go, but when he said he wasn't going, they asked his sisters' BF to go in his place. It's really not as big of a deal as I'm making it out to be, but I still think it's weird that they would expect him to take a week long vacation without even inviting me along. I mean, we live together. Every time my family goes on vacation, he's obviously invited. They're just strange people, and I think they still think of him as being like 19. 

Brownie sundaes sound totally amazing, but I'm definitely out of points for the day after my drinks.
  • I'm around. I'm hanging out with my sister. Trying to figure out how to help her. I'm floundering at this point. I'm also going to make sausage wontons here in a second.
  • Jorja that is so odd.  I would be really offended.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:7661aad7-7c2a-499e-b3c5-eff73fab0356">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm around. I'm hanging out with my sister. Trying to figure out how to help her. I'm floundering at this point. I'm also going to make sausage wontons here in a second.
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]
    What is wrong with your sister?  OH GOD those sound amazing!!!

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Liv, I find it absolutely hilarious that Mo likes NASCAR. Where in the world did he get that from?
  • I just got here. I hope I didn't miss everyone! FI and I spent about two hours picking out the rest of our music for the reception. I'm so happy it's done, but it was rough going. My ticker is freaking me out.

I'm drinking a Smirnoff Ice because we literally have one beer left in the house. FI's probably going to make me go to the store in a few minutes. We're watching Michigan/Ohio State and I'm going to try real hard to stay up past 10!

Liv - Sorry about the marriage talk. Don't take it too seriously. He probably didn't even mean anything by it. 

Peek - I'm in the opposite boat... I'm smack in the middle of 9 weeks of BC pills and suddently got a very light period. No idea what my uterus is trying to tell me!

Yaga - That dessert looks delish. Jealous.

Polo - I'm pretty sure you spelled sudafed right!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Yaga- Ew.... How did you cope?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:b1425af9-de50-4837-bc61-a2b13c56c0c8">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jorja, that's so weird.  I would have an issue with FI's family inviting him to a family vacation, but not me.  I don't see that happening though because two of his siblings are married and there are grandkids, so they'd be excluding a lot of people. We went to the Poconos last year with his dad and family.  His sister and her then-FI got their own room.  FI and I had to share with his twin sister.  Weird, right?
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, obviously that's ok, because they're twins, right?</div><div>
    </div><div>Did you see that Dear Prudence linked on SB about the twins? </div>
  • Tiger you are sooo CLOOSE!!!!!  WHOOOT!
    Are you excited?  Nervous?  And fears?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Ray, She has been on 4 different antidepressants in the last 6 months. The first one stopped working or something, and she has been switching ever since. It takes 4 weeks for them to kick in. She was on Prozac and it made her crazy - literally. She couldn't sit still, was so anxious, so now she is on Cymbalta - and she had a breakdown on Wednesday.

She doesn't want to go to MSU anymore. She wants to move to TN and go to Tennessee Tech and live with my grandparents. I've tried to help her form her arguments to present to my mom, and she just shuts down. 
  • Irish- :( That sucks.  Maybe she isn't ready to move yet.  Well I am sure anything you do will work out.  You are awesome afterall.
    Yaga- Well that is good lol.  Nothing like depressing experience when you are sleeping in the same room with your twin sister. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:1e9dedb3-ae4d-4c92-8374-94e129fd6b46">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tiger you are sooo CLOOSE!!!!!  WHOOOT! Are you excited?  Nervous?  And fears?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>Excited... only fear is that people won't have a good time. I spent a solid two hours on Friday making a schedule of things to do. Each weekend for the next five weeks I have certain tasks to get done. It makes it a lot easier to not freak out when I only have one or two things to get done each weekend, rather than looking at the list of 14 projects that aren't done yet :) This weekend was finalizing music and buying a picture frame, which I'll do tomorrow.</div>

• Dude, I still fall asleep in the car almost every time I'm a passenger. When I was younger (like late elementary/middle school...before I discovered the joys of napping) it was the only place I could ever sleep during the day. 

Tiger-I am so excited for your AW of wedding pics. Are you for sure going to be on Four Weddings? Will you give me a little sampler of the wedding playlist?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:8cceb54a-6696-49d0-b48a-805a3c276d96">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speeps Speeps : I said that Tucker was an "illigitemate child" and we should fix that at some point,
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, for awhile, Tyler said that Bellamy and Zoë should have <em>his</em> last name, not mine, despite the fact that I adopted them as wee puppies and they were three and four respectively when we started dating. I said I'd be more than happy to change their names at the vet when my name was changed as well, and he quickly shushed up about that one :X.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:dcd0ccf4-86de-4826-81f0-f0707f6cd673">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dude, I still fall asleep in the car almost every time I'm a passenger. When I was younger (like late elementary/middle school...before I discovered the joys of napping) it was the only place I could ever sleep during the day.  Tiger-I am so excited for your AW of wedding pics. <strong>Are you for sure going to be on Four Weddings? Will you give me a little sampler of the wedding playlist?</strong>
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

<div>FW - Nothing is definite yet. They could call two days before the wedding with the final dates. The producer and I talk about once a week so we're still in the mix, but aren't guaranteed a spot yet.</div><div>
    </div><div>Wedding playlist (most songs are clickable):</div><div>First dance: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWBKBkEJQRk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">All I Want is You - U2</a></div><div>Me & dad: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4VRWX8y1A" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">I loved her first - Heartland</a></div><div>FI & mom: The River - Garth Brooks</div><div>Anniversary dance: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlSbSKNk9f0" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Strangers in the night - Frank Sinatra</a> (my parents wedding song)</div><div>Last dance: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ&ob=av3e" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Raise Your Glass - Pink</a></div><div>
    </div><div>80's, 90's and today's hits for the rest of the night... whatever keeps people on the dance floor!</div>

• Jorja why is your mom crazy?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• ray/tiger - yeah, you're both right. I just don't want to bum anyone out. Maybe if we just don't draw attention to it... Is anyone watching "Saturday Night Live"? Maya Rudolph is hosting and it is hilarious. Justin Timberlake has been in two sketches already.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Ohhh, it's a long story. Not just for wanting to dance with me. That's would be sweet if it wasn't pretty much just because she couldn't stand the thought of my Dad "getting" something she doesn't. 

Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but she's a little bitter still when it comes to my Dad, and it gets pretty old pretty fast. Especially when it's things like a (hypothetical) wedding, or my college graduation party that she didn't show up to because it was at my Dad's house, that shouldn't really be about her at all. 
  • Yaga- Link?
    Jorja- Oh that sounds fun lol.  That must be really hard.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:e11505a3-5335-496e-a3e7-0944ed8f62f0">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]The board is dead tonight. Apparently everyone else has a life lol.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>Im studying tonight, I was out all day. :( Yay for Pod casts of lectures I have to listen to.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_speeps-speeps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8882cb39-4d83-4887-814e-8363736e186bPost:af2b29c3-8de5-4a4a-855d-50d17bfc8633">Re: Speeps Speeps</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speeps Speeps : Hoar. I would much rather do a fun dance.  I need to find some Living Social deals for dance classes.  But then I worry about how my dress would get in the way.  So maybe I'll have to have a second one just for the first dance. ;)
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>I can assist with this.</div>
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards