Not Engaged Yet
Options

Let me introduce myself

2»

Re: Let me introduce myself

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-introduce-myself-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8b7e9e9b-b4f6-4342-905f-94eced1513e0Post:bc8783d3-0f06-42d7-8f6c-04a5b757b422">Re: Let me introduce myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know I said Hi to you in the other thread, so I can say Welcome here.  Do you like Justin Bieber?  PLEASE say NO.
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

Kids a punk with voice and hair of an Angel.  Ok creepy I'm 28, no cougar crush here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    282image Invited to celebrate!
    208image Will be Dancing the night away!
    74image Won't be having any fun
    0image are giving me a major headache

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I often wonder if he has extensions... 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We need to have a Mean Girls viewing party stat!

@Sea I bet they will reveal that in his new 3D movie thats coming out. He's like 12 how can he have a movie on his life and also why is it in 3D?!?!?!?! Sorry I hate bieber-fever.

@Jill Is your name short for Jillian? If so we can be name twins!

Welcome!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-introduce-myself-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8b7e9e9b-b4f6-4342-905f-94eced1513e0Post:e33de839-067c-4b33-80a4-2a164ab19457">Re: Let me introduce myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]Boo...you whore. I don't hate you cause you're fat, you're fat because I hate you. I"m sorry people are jealous of me, I can't help it I'm so popular. <strong>Four for Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco!</strong> And none for Gretchen Weiners, k bye! Alright, I'm done. I'm full of them. I love Mean Girls and BF thinks it's hilarious too, which is a bonus. Anway hi there new girl! I'm semi-new too! Welcome!!
    Posted by luvdncn90[/QUOTE]

Haha! This will <em>always</em> cheer me up

Hell, no. I did *not* leave the South Side for this!
    [<em class="fine">hits fire alarm with a baseball bat</em>]

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die!

...oh man... so good
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-introduce-myself-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8b7e9e9b-b4f6-4342-905f-94eced1513e0Post:b9c1a9da-2458-4215-ae90-36f6f505956e">Re: Let me introduce myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]We need to have a Mean Girls viewing party stat! @Sea I bet they will reveal that in his new 3D movie thats coming out. <strong>He's like 12 how can he have a movie on his life </strong>and also why is it in 3D?!?!?!?! Sorry I hate bieber-fever. @Jill Is your name short for Jillian? If so we can be name twins! Welcome!
    Posted by JMM4208[/QUOTE]

To go with his memoir.  Seriously.  Google it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-introduce-myself-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8b7e9e9b-b4f6-4342-905f-94eced1513e0Post:b9c1a9da-2458-4215-ae90-36f6f505956e">Re: Let me introduce myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]We need to have a Mean Girls viewing party stat! @Sea I bet they will reveal that in his new 3D movie thats coming out. He's like 12 how can he have a movie on his life and also why is it in 3D?!?!?!?! Sorry I hate bieber-fever. @Jill Is your name short for Jillian? If so we can be name twins! Welcome!
    Posted by JMM4208[/QUOTE]

No it's just jill :(  People do find it fun to call me Jillian though because some assume thats my full name.  Or I get called Jill a lot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_let-introduce-myself-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8b7e9e9b-b4f6-4342-905f-94eced1513e0Post:891a26a0-6e66-41eb-ab69-c05f3950d4fb">Re: Let me introduce myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need Mean Girls tonight!!  And welcome Jill!  What do you do for work/fun?  I have a day job as a medical receptionist, go to school full time (secon(accessories and eat loaded cheddar fries for fun.  (BACON and CHEESE!)
    Posted by sunbird627[/QUOTE]
     I used to be a social worker but burnt out way to fast working with women of domestic violence.  So I became a nanny which I enjoy a trillion times better.  I took the past year off of work because Fi and I moved from Chicago to the OC for a year and he works from home and it was fortunate that I didn't have to work.  We will be returning to Chicago at the end of Feb for good and get married in August.  We like to Ski, I watch a lot of sports(go bears), road trips and traveling, spending time with our families(Fi's sister has 4 kids and a 5th on the way all under the age of 6 and two of them are twins) and our friends.  Pretty simple people. I'm also obsessed with Uggs and Tiffanys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You just introduced yourself and now leaving... the OC soon.  Well if you ever want to go ride a bike along the beach I'm here!  I was planning a Sunset Beach to Balboa Island ride.
  • Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But guyyyyyyyyys Bieber is Canadian and even from around where I am (well it's all relative I suppose) sooo obviously we all have to LOVE him....

or at least that's my grandpa's logic. He's shocked I don't adore this "lovely Canadian boy singer".

Also, I've never really liked Mean Girls :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards