Not Engaged Yet
Options

S/O: Who Would Play Me?

From JenJen's post... Who do YOU think would play me in a movie? Cause I have no idea.

Post here if you want us to tell you who we think should play you!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?

• Options
    Bri, Emma Stone.  For shiz.

Now do me.
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    Bri - Ginnifer Goodwin
    Elle - Jennifer Lawrence with blonde hair.

Now do me. (That's what she said).

ETA: Elle's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Elle: Hayden Panettiere
    Tiger: Diane Kruger (I feel like there's someone else better for you, but I can't place her right now. I'll keep thinking.)

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I agree with Elle about Emma Stone for you Bri.

This is hard...I might have to think for awhile about Elle and Tiger's.

• Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    Bri - Jenna Marbles/Kristen Bell
    Elle - Emma Watson
    Tiger- Jennifer Aniston

Now me!!
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    Bri: Emma Stone
    Elle: Kate Hudson
    Tiger: Ann Hathaway
    Sousa: Jennifer Garner

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:0ad992b7-1cd0-4fc1-932b-f9b465cbfa2c">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bri, Emma Stone.  For shiz. Now do me.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

This is a good one, and IMO a huge compliment. Hugest girl crush on her. Brianna, HAVE YOU FRIGGIN SEEN EASY A YET?? You wench.
  • Options
    Tiger- Helen Hunt in the 90s!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:822031ba-855f-490c-b975-758cc42cb9cd">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bri: Emma Stone
    Elle: Kate Hudson pre boob-job
    Tiger: Ann Hathaway Sousa: Jennifer Garner
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

FIFY.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:43013733-49b4-4693-bdfe-3037b051e0ea">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tiger- Helen Hunt in the 90s!
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>Diane Kruger, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway and 90's Helen Hunt? You ladies really know how to make a girl feel good!! <3 you all.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:43013733-49b4-4693-bdfe-3037b051e0ea">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tiger- Helen Hunt in the 90s!
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

Oh, I totally agree with this.

Sousa - Rashida Jones.
  • Options
    I could also see J Lawrence for Elle, with blonde hair.
  • Options
    Bri and Liv (she asked in the other post) I'm racking my brain to pick a good one for each of you. I don't wanna just throw anyone out there..
  • Options
    Liv is totally Marilyn Monroe.  You know, before she died.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:5a2f04dc-599f-47e0-8b9e-0ccdc9108d5e">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Liv is totally Marilyn Monroe.  You know, before she died.

Unless her life was a zombie movie, then dead Marilyn Monroe could play her.

• Options
    Someone do me :(

• Options
    I agree with Emma Stone for Bri and Emma Watson for Elle.  I suck with actresses though.

Do me?
    I french with my man
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    Rdr - I will think of someone for you. This would be a lot easier if I new more actresses though...

ETA: Maybe Marion Cotillard. I think she looks like you and she's a fantastic actress so she'd probably be able to handle playing someone as awesome as you :) Although she's older than you...

• Options
    rdr - Jessica Biel.
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    Bri: Emma Stone
    Elle: Emma Watson
    RDR: Jennifer aniston
    Tiger: Helen hunt in the 90's for surrrre
    Jen: Kate beckinsale
    Pee k: rachel Cook

Me please??

Edit: Pee k posted while I was typing
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    Someone do me :(

ETA: Elle - you're better at this game than me, Jessica Biel is totally a better pick for rdr.

• Options
    Sousa - Zooey Deschanel
    RDR - Emily Blunt

Jennifer Aniston is GREAT for Tiger.

• Options
    Bri, I was just going to add Zoey for Sousa!! <3
  • Options
    Beth: Natalie Portman

• Options
    Beth: Kiera Knightley
  • Options

Beth - Other than the obvious age issue, Abigail Breslin.  Seriously, if she were... what, 8 years?... older, she would be perfect.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:4fafb4d8-6e88-4eb7-b85e-a2a046258175">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beth - Other than the obvious age issue, Abigail Breslin.  Seriously, if she were... what, 8 years?... older, she would be perfect.

<div>So...we just have to wait for her to grow up for Beth's movie.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:e3fcb247-100f-4f2f-9276-1396f6fdc0c7">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me? : So...we just have to wait for her to grow up for Beth's movie.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Or we make a movie about Beth as a teenager.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_so-who-would-play-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:955a43f3-0950-4a47-840c-0df3b0fb8340Post:4fafb4d8-6e88-4eb7-b85e-a2a046258175">Re: S/O: Who Would Play Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beth - Other than the obvious age issue, Abigail Breslin.  Seriously, if she were... what, 8 years?... older, she would be perfect.

haha...I love her! If they make Divergent into a movie I demand that they cast her as Tris.

• Options

Can someone do me?  I don't know enough actresses for you guys :( 

But I do agree on the popular vote for Bri and Elle. 

Irish- Scarlet Johansson. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards