Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wedding stuff

We are meeting with a videographer tomorrow, what are some good questions to ask?

I am also going to go try on the gown I bought to make sure it's the right one. ( I have been very emotionally breaking down because my parents couldn't be there and then having some huge doubts about my decision. ho hum)

So expect pictures soon!

Oh and TIA for the questions. 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding stuff

• Options
    Length of time on the contract (6 hours, 8 hours, all night)
    What is the per hour cost if we want you to stay longer?
    Do you bring an assistant?
    Have you worked with our photographer before? The only reason I suggest this is (I'm a photographer), it's great when the two know each other or have worked a wedding before, together. They already have a feel for the other's style and space requirements. Too often I have had a videographer step in front of a shot, to get theirs. It's frustrating.
    Do you have back up equipment if your main set up fails?
    How long will it take to edit?
    I'm sure there's more, but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Have fun!!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Bean- I didn't even have to ask those questions because he acknowledged this all in his meeting. Which is pretty amazing. It was like he was reading my mind. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards