Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Dear bed,
I wish I was there right now!

Beyond Exhausted

Dear BF,

Sorry I was crabby when I came home last night. I was exhausted and I had a dentist appointment earlier.  I love you,

GF

Dear Sellers,

Can we please just close on this house in April?  For oh so many reasons I don't want to drag this out until May. We just want to get into our house.

Sincerely,
Buyers

Dear knees,

Sorry you are taking such a beating right now, only 2 1/2 more weeks.

Love,
Me

Anniversary

Re: OLW

• dear snow,

you are gorgeous.  please stay all day.

love, love, love
    Coco

dearest skinny black pencil skirt,

I am so glad you (finally) fit!  welcome back!  here's hoping that your friends, skinny polka dotted pencil skirt and skinny white pencil skirt will come around soon, too.

lots of love,
    shrinking Coco

dear work,

SEND US HOME.  the snow is too beautiful to be cooped up in a cubicle with no windows.  I want to sit where I can enjoy the scenery... in my PJs.  and I can't do that here.

fingers crossed,
    Coco
  • Dear schedule,

Please clear up so I can have some time to work out. I feel gross!

Sincerely,
    Body

Dear FI,

I can't wait to take you out tonight and spoil you! I hope you like my gift.

Love,
    Your FI

Dear clients,

Please respond back to me in a timely manner. It's rude to keep people waiting for weeks on end!!

Sincerely,
    Frustrated recruiter
  • buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Dear Coco,

You like snow?  We got three feet in our front yard, I'll be more than happy to ship some out to you!  It's perfect for making snowmen and snowballs!  LOL.  Here's a picture from the storm.  The chain link fence is 4 feet high and that pool is 5 feet deep so you can get an idea of how much snow we have:

XOXO,

A Blizzard Nemo Victim

---------------------------
    Dear NEYers,

Thanks for keeping me sane.

Love,

Buddysmom
    ----------------------------
    Dear BF,

Sorry for being such a bltch on Sunday, looking forward to our date night Saturday.

Love,

Your BSC gf
    Dear BFF

Please don't ask me to be a bridesmaid.  I have too many strong opinions on your soon to be husband that I feel like I'd be a total fake standing up with you on your wedding day.

Love,

An Honest Friend
    Dear co-workers

Please, we've had this system for 3 weeks, the darn thing tells you what you screwed up.  Please read what it's telling you screwed up on before calling me and telling me to fix it.  I'm about to ignore all of your calls.

Love,

Frustrated co-worker
    ------------------------------
    Dear bf's former roommate:

You are so freaking insecure.  Your BF "liked" a picture of mine on FB.  Big deal!!!!  If I wanted your man, I would've snagged him up a long time ago.  But I don't because scrawny alcoholics are not my bag.

From,

I'm tired of holding back from you, you're a straight-up bltch

ps-stop calling my bf at all hours of the night about dumb stuff.  Also no, you will not be watching Quigley when we go to Mexico because you're lazy.

ETA-the last OL.  Ugh, I can't stand people today.  Also added a picture for Coco of our snow.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Dear Body,

I'm really glad you're starting to do what I want you to.  You looked fantastic in that dress we tried on last night, and I can't wait to make it look even better.

Love,
    Me

--
    Dear Scale,

Get in line with my waistline.

No Love,
    Me.

--
    Dear Snuggleupagus,

Can we please, please, please, PLEASE book vacation.  This whole "we really want to do this one" "oh, the deal just ended" nonsense has GOT to stop.  I'm about to throw in the towel and book us a weekend in Williamsburg if we can't do this soon.

Love,
    Frustrated Fishy
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited February 2013
    Dear work,

You've taught me to REALLY despise the words "transition" and "restructuring". I feel bad for the newest people who's jobs have been eliminated, and I'm happy I'm safe (for now).

Relieved,
    SUPERHARDWORKERHERE

----------------------------------------

Dear BF,

I can't wait to take you out for your birthday on Saturday :-) I wish your present would be here on time, but that's not happening. I guess I'll have to give you something else in the meantime.

My mind is in the gutter.
    Love, 
    J
    --------------------------------------

Dear puppo,

When we take you out at 11pm, that is the LAST TIME you're going out for the night. DO YOUR BUSINESS. Do not wait until we're all warm and cozy in bed to start whining at the door. NOT COOL. 

From,
    Dedicated but frustrated owner

------------------------------------

Dear Mama,

I had so much fun getting to hang out with you alone last weekend. Can we make regular plans to do that? Next time, you gotta come up here to me!

Love,
    #1 Daughter

--------------------------------------

Dear Facebook,

Please hide all new engagements from me. They're starting to drive me crazy. 

-TryingREALLYhardnottobeBSC
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dear buddysmom,

PLEASE SEND SNOW.

love,
    Coco

dear peek,
    quit looking at the scale.  :)

love,
    Coco
  • Dear BF, Sorry for my little mental breakdown on the couch last night and for understanding that I just miss my best friend. I'm very excited for dinner tonight, thank you for making that happen. Love lots, Grungie Dear repair shop, Please call me today and tell me I can have my car back soon. I hate being a one car couple like woah. Thanks, Anxious Car Owner Dear work, Please to be over now. I need a nap in my house full of heat. No love, Exhausted Worker in Cold Warehouse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ok, I have to ask, what does OLW stand for? Lol! I looked on the FAQ board but couldn't find the definition.
  • Open Letter Wednesday!! :-)

Anniversary

• Dear Coco,

It's really hard when I feel like I should be down another 6 lbs based on how things are fitting, and the scale is like "Nope.  You're still fat."  

Love,
    Pee K
    I french with my man
  • Ah ok, got it! Thanks! :) So I guess I will participate in this...hmm...

Dear work,
    Please let it be 5:00 soon so I can go home. I am so exhausted and just want to crawl into my bed.

Sincerely,
    Tired employee

Dear BF,
    I had so much fun with you last night, even though you tried to kill me at the gym. ;) I can't wait for our belated Valentine's Day dinner date tomorrow night! I just hope your gift arrives here in time but I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't. Oh well, I'll give it to you whenever it arrives, I just hope you like it!

Sincerely,
    Girlfriend who loves you very much

Dear parents,
    It's getting ridiculous that you haven't come over to see your daughter's new apartment when you only live about 30 minutes away. Seriously, I'm getting fed up with it.

Sincerely,
    Annoyed daughter

Dear weather,
    Let it be spring soon!! Can't wait for warmer weather so that BF and I can go camping :)

Sincerely,
    Freezing to death

• Pee K,
    You look amazing!  Just like age, what you see on the scale is just another number. 

<3 Danser

Anniversary

• peek -

me too.  the scale isn't budging, but inches are shrinking.  losing pounds is great, but what's AWESOME is the change in body composition.  who cares how much the scale says you weigh when you look hot and your body is healthy?  keep it up and don't stress about the number on the scale.  you are looking fabulous.

love,
    Coco

P.S.  don't make me confiscate the scale.  I will do it.  somehow.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:98277d87-52f7-48f5-a22e-7050c3168884Post:2a76216c-ed50-4e69-abd6-f7fc576a8264">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]peek - me too.  the scale isn't budging, but inches are shrinking.  losing pounds is great, but what's AWESOME is the change in body composition.  who cares how much the scale says you weigh when you look hot and your body is healthy?  keep it up and don't stress about the number on the scale.  you are looking fabulous. love, Coco P.S.  don't make me confiscate the scale.  I will do it.  somehow.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Come and get it.  It's a little biiitch.</div>
    I french with my man
  • peek - have you taken measurements lately?
  • I keep forgetting.  I was going to do it this morning and then I wanted breakfast and was running late.
    I french with my man
  • Dear Appetite,

Please keep yourself in check. 

That will be all,
    Me

Dear Diet Coke,

I would be lost without you.  Please don't ever leave me.

Love,
    Non-coffee drinker.

Dear Sore Throat and Runny Nose,

This serves as official notice of your eviction.  This is non-negotiable.  Please leave immediately.

Sincerely,
    Host.
  • I'm taking mine Friday.  I am taking them every 2 weeks.

Elle - get to feeling better.  :(
  • Dear throat and chest -- 

BE NORMAL PLEASE. You're irritating and painful and uncomfortable and I've had enough. 

Dear FI -- 

Shots on Saturday! And not the fun kind that get you drunk. I hope they have Little Mermaid bandaids. 

Dear NEY --

I love you guys HARD. 

• Dear cough, You can vacate the premises now, please and thank you. No love, Can't afford to get sick Dear self, Size four and size six jeans? Hells yes! Love, Me Dear weekend Be here already. I need sleep. Love, Exhausted Chica
  • Dear Boyfriend,

When I tell you I'm frustrated with the lack of interest for our Housewarming Party this weekend, and you tell me that it's really not worth the effort for 5 people (yourself included) to show up and I should talk to my roommate about cancelling, and then we cancel, please do not act surprised and offended.  Especially when I still want you to come over and get drunk with me so we can have loud sex.

Love,
    Girlfriend
    I french with my man
  • Uh rdr, shots on Saturday sounds HORRIBLE.  Why is there an exclamation point?!

That reminds me.  We're not going on any honeymoons that require shots.  I already know we're not getting married in a state that makes me take a blood test.  I'd just never get married then, haha.

Dear brain,

You are obviously phobic about needles.  Chill out already.

-Psychotic needle phobic person who thinks she needs meds or something.

Dear old ladies at the quilting festival tomorrow,

I AM SO PSYCHED TO SPEND MY WEEKEND WITH YOU!  I love old ladies and their old lady crafts (and am really happy that more people are coming around to said "old lady" crafts.  We need to carry on the tradition!)

-Quilting nerd.  The one that couldn't find the right sewing machine needles today for like 6 minutes.  So I might be as blind as some of the old ladies too.

Dear kelley,

I haven't lived at home in oh...6 years.  My parents have visited me about...4 times?  I make fun of them all the time that they love the other siblings more than me.  Some parents are just a little weird about "intruding" - doesn't mean they love you any less :)

-Blue (my parents are awesome, but don't like to visit me!)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Dear BF,

I love you. That is all.

Love,
    GF

Dear yesterday's interview,

Please please PLEASEEEE hire me. I will do anything. PLEASE.

Please.

Love,
    Me

Dear Liv,

I loved seeing your face for five minutes yesterday. Imagine how amazing life will be when we work 6.1 miles away from each other EVERY DAY.

Also, I can't WAIT for this weekend!!

Love,
    Spicebush

NEY,

Thanks for all the love, support, advice & major vibes you've been giving. I love you all.

xoxo,
    LaBBQ

*******************************************************************************************

• Dear kelley198721,

I live less than 3 minutes from my parents and my mom still hasn't seen our new place. I feel ya.

love,
    heroes

Dear Coco,

I'm with you, the snow must stay.

love,
    heroes

• Dear Body Fat,
    Dismissed. Go. No one wants you here.
    kthxbai.
    -Girl whose shirts are riding up

Dear New Project Work,
    I hope you send me to all sorts of NE states as promised. Squeeeee NE!

-Dis Employee

• Dear FI,
    Only a few more months till we're done with this university!! Squee! Your working so hard and doing an amazing job! Can't wait for this last semester to end!

Love,
    Skittles
    ________

Dear Landlady,

Please, please, PLEASE fix my heater!! It's in the negative degrees outside and it's maybe 30 degrees inside! Please fix it soon!

-Freezing Tendant

Dear Boss,

Get a prescription for happy pills and stop taking everything the wrong way. Smile.

-Annoyed worker

________
    Dear BMs,

You all rock. Love you all!

-Overly loved on bride :3
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards