Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: I graduated today!

Yay! I'm so relieved. Although I haven't officially graduated considering I still don't have two grades. So hopefully I didn't fail either one (I shouldn't have). Afterwards we went out to a yummy dinner and drinks with my family. My best friend even made it out for dinner with us, which made me really happy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: I graduated today!

• Options
    Congrats!  Being done is such a great feeling!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-i-graduated-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:989164d7-2603-49e4-ba7c-fb80a414e0f3Post:d5e269b9-9772-4462-a54b-c0c8572461b6">Re: AW: I graduated today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  Being done is such a great feeling!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>It is! It's not as big of a relief knowing I'm going right back in the fall for grad school, but I'm actually excited about that. I feel pretty proud because I'm the first one in my family to have completed college, even out of all my aunts and uncles I believe. My grandma said I was fulfilling her dreams =) It was a little cheesy but still sweet.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yaaaaaaaaaaay! congrats :)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-i-graduated-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:989164d7-2603-49e4-ba7c-fb80a414e0f3Post:36e240d2-ba0a-4a68-9316-7749e412f585">Re: AW: I graduated today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: I graduated today! : It is! It's not as big of a relief knowing I'm going right back in the fall for grad school, but I'm actually excited about that. I feel pretty proud because I'm the first one in my family to have completed college, even out of all my aunts and uncles I believe. <strong>My grandma said I was fulfilling her dreams</strong> =) It was a little cheesy but still sweet.
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

That's sweet!

Are ou going to walk in your graduation ceremony?
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!  Always feels great to have something like that under your belt!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: I graduated today!:In Response to Re: AW: I graduated today! : It is! It's not as big of a relief knowing I'm going right back in the fall for grad school, but I'm actually excited about that. I feel pretty proud because I'm the first one in my family to have completed college, even out of all my aunts and uncles I believe. My grandma said I was fulfilling her dreams It was a little cheesy but still sweet.Posted by swhite2012That's sweet!Are ou going to walk in your graduation ceremony? Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I didn't go to the university wide one yesterday, because it was a crummy day and I didn't really care too much. No one walks at that one anyways. Today was my individual college's ceremony and I did walk at that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations that's so exciting!!
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    CONGRATS! That is such a fantastic accomplishment :)

Are you looking forward to grad. school in the fall?

• Options
    In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!:[QUOTE]CONGRATS! That is such a fantastic accomplishment : Are you looking forward to grad. school in the fall? Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

I am! I'm a little nervous but I am excited to be doing a program I care about. My undergrad degree is no longer what I am interested in so much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-i-graduated-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:989164d7-2603-49e4-ba7c-fb80a414e0f3Post:1054d9f6-44a1-4f50-9b14-ee6c817258d9">Re:AW: I graduated today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!: I am!<strong> I'm a little nervous but I am excited</strong> to be doing a program I care about. My undergrad degree is no longer what I am interested in so much.
    Posted by swhite2012[/QUOTE]

That's how I felt too but I bet you will do great!

• Options
    Congrats!  It must feel so good! <3
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Congrats! I'm sure it feels awesome!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Yay congrats!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats! Good luck with your Master's program in the fall! My memory is horrible, so forgive me for asking, but what are you getting your master's in?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! That is so exciting! I can't wait to graduate..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:AW: I graduated today!:[QUOTE]Congrats! Good luck with your Master's program in the fall! My memory is horrible, so forgive me for asking, but what are you getting your master's in? Posted by LilTexasGal[/QUOTE]

My undergrad was in architecture and I'm doing my Master's in Urban and Regional Planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations, swhite!
  • Options
    Congrats!!

• Options
    Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I felt the same way when I finished my undergrad, knowing I was going right back to school in the fall.  Try to let yourself enjoy this success for a bit.  Also, your graduate program sounds really interesting; yay for finding a niche you love!

• Options
    Congratulations! It's such a relief to be done I bet. BF just graduated last week and he's been all smiles since! Yay for an nice celebratory dinner too. Whoo Hoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards