Not Engaged Yet

Time for a happy post

2»

Re: Time for a happy post

• deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm happy that the local Cider Mill is open.
    I'm happy that the first meeting at the dance studio to plan the next Disney trip is fast approaching (it's in October).
    I'm happy that I got one of my textbooks online for $25 (reg $60) after finding out the libraries copy is non-ciculating.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm happy that I just bought my first bag of candy corn for the season.

!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_time-happy-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:99a581de-674e-4a5f-9f14-3be1570b99cbPost:1313bbd9-0c06-4229-b6b2-220e1332910c">Re: Time for a happy post</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww Cate I am happy that you're so happy. For some reason your post just made me get little happy hearts dancing above my head.
    Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

Aw, shucks, thanks!  I am ridiculously happy right now, and it's a nice place to be.  A year ago, I was living with a horrible roommate who was intentionally making my life a living hell (read: moved in a 3rd roommate without asking, knocked a hole in my door with a hammer, threw my laundry out of the dryer all over the floor, threw out my food, stole my vaccuum) and in a job that was absolutely ruining my life and health.  It's truly amazing how much can change in a year!  Great job, great home, great roommate (my BF).  And my relationship, which has always been wonderful, is even better than ever!  I'm practically giddy!

I love these kinds of posts.  It's so good to hear about what's going well for everyone else.  It seems a lot of bad stuff happened to NEYers this weekend, which is definitely worthy of comment and compassion, yet it's also really nice to hear what's making everyone smile.  It makes me smile for you all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

I am happy that we're headed out tonight to start our 1st registry.

I am happy that FI is in a better mood (he was such a sourpus last week).

I am very happy that my brother and my nephew will be here on Saturday (haven't seen them since Thanksgiving).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards