Not Engaged Yet
Options

Is anyone besides me...

...going to be up at 12:01am to find out what the hell Lebron James is going to do with his free agency?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

Re: Is anyone besides me...

• Options
    edited December 2011
     nope. just you. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope...sorry. Basketball right?
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who's Lebron James?

Haha, jk. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have come to not give a crap about the NBA.  I am very much over their overpaid asses. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-besides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9ab8fcd1-2dd7-4bcc-b0d1-27776bb56fb4Post:14deaddb-25d0-41a2-8c17-907658299689">Re: Is anyone besides me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have come to not give a crap about the NBA.  I am very much over their overpaid asses. 
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

I would probably feel the same way, if Lebron James wasn't funding the entire economy of the city of Cleveland.

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is true, Oceana.  Good luck to Cleveland.  I don't see why he would leave. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea sorry...I don't even like watching my own college team play basketball.  It's just not my thing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love college basketball and root for my players to get drafted (Yay Wes and Andy!!!) but then don't really pay attention to them in the NBA. I mean Carmelo Anthony was a demi-god in Syracuse and still gives back but I don't pay attention to him outside of when he comes back to Syracuse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cuse is in the house!!

Gmac will always have a special place in my heart. College bball is where it's at.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-besides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9ab8fcd1-2dd7-4bcc-b0d1-27776bb56fb4Post:2c89a8c4-9fdc-45ca-9f03-4a93cf573da3">Re: Is anyone besides me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cuse is in the house!! Gmac will always have a special place in my heart. College bball is where it's at.
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

Lol!!! I did love me some Gmac!!! I love that he's an assistant coach now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screaming-children-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:9802f33f-ba75-498e-b46d-0e803f2e754dPost:fd868869-1160-4ea3-a59b-c880085dec98">Re: Screaming children at ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]4K, thats ridiculous!  What does that all include?! 
    Posted by *BeachBride0410*[/QUOTE]

This !
    there are b movies that last longer and cost less to make! and the quiet room is good
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I won't be up for that reason...but I will probably be up drinking my face off.  BECAUSE TOMORROW IS CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!! *does a dance*

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not me, NBA does not excite me at all.  I dont' particularly like basketball at all really, if I watch it it's NCAA though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like basketball and I'm curious as to where he will end up.
  • Options
    bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My basketball philosophy is: "Anbody but the Lakers". Very deep, I know. Nope, I won't be up to find out, but I'd be interested to hear about it tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards