Not Engaged Yet
Options

What is wrong with people??

Backstory: Before BF, I went on a date with a guy who turned out to be pretty dang BSC. After one dinner date and a couple hours of total hang out time, he decided I was going to marry him someday and he got weird about it FAST. I told him to leave me the eff alone and that there was no chance of anything beween us, and he cried. 

We were still facebook friends so I saw the updates when he started dating his new girlfriend... and when he proposed to her 6 months later... and when she was on Say Yes To The Dress (yes I watched it). They are supposed to get married this summer.

Last night he randomly FB messaged me to say hey... and it was going fine UNTIL HE FLAT OUT ASKED ME TO HOOK UP WITH HIM. Keep in mind we NEVER went there during our brief dating spell. I said no but he kept being real shady about it, like "I can keep a secret" "No one will ever know" "It can be a one time fling for closure." When I said HELL NO, he got really offended... and I told him off about how disgusting it was that he was considering cheating on his FI and that he really had some balls to ask me something like that when he knows I'm in a committed FAITHFUL relationship. I hope I made him cry again.

Then he told me he's considering calling off the engagement because it turns out his FI has always been BSC too. She started planning her wedding before they were engaged (wtf he proposed after 6 months!). He said he was doing it all for her and not for himself. I told him he should've thought about it before popping the question and reminded him how BSC he was after our one date.

Then I got my merry ass off the computer because I was super annoyed and grossed out. SERIOUSLY what is wrong with people, and LOL that Mr. BSC found a BSC gal, and he realized he doesn't like it much.

Re: What is wrong with people??

• Options
    That is crazy....  Weird weird weird!!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Oh BTW Raven, YGPM!

• Options
    YGPM back!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Thank goodness you realized right away how BSC he was and didn't waste more than a few hours of your life on this dirtbag. wow.
  • Options
    Ew. I hope he cried too.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I can only hope the first thing you did was unfriendly him on FB.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Raven: YGPM again

• Options
    wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_what-is-wrong-with-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a7c8d012-1746-49fc-b8a3-a2e3b1ef64e6Post:272591d9-4ac6-4e2e-84f9-b6f360968cf7">Re: What is wrong with people??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can only hope the first thing you did was unfriendly him on FB.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>I would but I kind of want to see if his BSC FI and him work it out, then I want to see their super BSC wedding extravaganza pics, and then I want to see their BSC divorce pics.</div><div>
    </div><div>But I did add him to the restricted list, which means he can only see things I make public. </div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_what-is-wrong-with-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a7c8d012-1746-49fc-b8a3-a2e3b1ef64e6Post:57862c23-b03d-4602-80db-159a9c366947">Re: What is wrong with people??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is wrong with people?? : OK, shows what I know. ;)
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

<div>It's good advice to defriend the guy on fb, but in this case he's been kind of a running joke throughout our relationship because he was so crazy. If he ever says another word to me BF will be ready to kick his ass!</div>

• Options
    Wow, just... wow.  That is a bloody odd situation.
  • Options
    All I can think of is the episode of How I Met Your Mother, when Ted went on the date with the girl who was just as crazy as he was, and he realized it was a little much.

I do, however, find the BSC man a crazy interesting phenomenon.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards