Options

Need to be Held Accountable

2»

Re: Need to be Held Accountable

• Options
    MegOhSix489MegOhSix489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use to bite my nails SO bad, to the point where they hurt. I found that if I put nail polish remover on them every morning the taste made me stop. At the dollar store (atleast here) they make a container that has a sponge/nailpolish remover  so all you do is dip your nails in. Makes it REALLY easy to do and be done with. The taste is terrible and lasts most of the day so it worked for me. Good luck!

Oh yeah, remember those germs! I guess being a teacher has helped me stop, haha.
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Cate - how did last night go? I picked at mine a little bit but the nail-polish helped. Then I dreamt about it half the night. But I'm at three full days with no biting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a terrible biter, and have destroyed my left thumb nail this morning.

But one of those coupon emails had a severe discount - an upscale salon near me is having 4 manicures for $27 total (normally priced at $18 each!) and shellac manicures & spa pedicures for $35. So I bought one set of 4 manicures, and 1 shellac mani/pedi.

I'm not allowed to have a pedicure until after my race next month (calluses are good for runners, even if they're not pretty, and my toe nails might fall off anyway from training... gross, but true).  So I figure I'll go for my 4 manicures (starting tomorrow!) and then get the shellac manicure once they get a little longer, as a post race reward for myself (man, that pedicure will feel SO good!).

Anniversary

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Great find! I have to keep my toenails so short when I'm running. It's sad, but I've found that as long as I put some color on them, it doesn't look too bad. It doesn't help that it's flip-flop weather here 10 months a year, so I have to keep on top of them. PLUS, I'm so ticklish that I HATE getting pedicures, so I have to do it myself...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards