Not Engaged Yet
Options

allusive007 and audrewuh!

Re: allusive007 and audrewuh!

• Options
    wow what a gorgeous wedding.  I love the rainbow flowers. I'm sure you did too Jen.

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_allusive007-and-audrewuh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a9039e98-e198-4d09-8e00-73a652fd4ad6Post:8ad2f34a-c510-4116-8de3-e6d5cba757aa">Re: allusive007 and audrewuh!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow what a gorgeous wedding.  I love the rainbow flowers. I'm sure you did too Jen.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]
    I didn't even wanna say it--but yes! This dress was also one of my favorites way back when.
  • Options
    :-)  The dress is gorgeous.

Anniversary

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    I adore that dress!  I tried it on, but it did NOT look good on me.  At all.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    Tarra! You introduced me to that website. When you posted the rainbow hair... I've been in love with their photography ever since
  • Options
    Oooh, I love the big gold pin she put on her dress.  Drew, Allusive:  you guys should each add your own brooch.
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_allusive007-and-audrewuh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a9039e98-e198-4d09-8e00-73a652fd4ad6Post:78b6f971-0cd2-4600-a442-c85d6661c9dd">Re: allusive007 and audrewuh!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh, I love the big gold pin she put on her dress.  Drew, Allusive: <strong> you guys should each add your own brooch.</strong>
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    That is a lovely wedding :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Sorry I missed this yesterday Jenn...I wasn't in the office. Thanks for posting! Like some of the other ladies...I love the broach idea! Since i'm doing a rustic/southwest wedding, I was thinking possibly something turquoise. I'll let you know what I come up with!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_allusive007-and-audrewuh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a9039e98-e198-4d09-8e00-73a652fd4ad6Post:9ef8a041-82a7-40a1-8a72-02fb309bb7a5">Re: allusive007 and audrewuh!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I missed this yesterday Jenn...I wasn't in the office. Thanks for posting! Like some of the other ladies...I love the broach idea! Since i'm doing a rustic/southwest wedding, I was thinking possibly something turquoise. <strong>I'll let you know what I come up with!</strong>
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]

<strong>Please </strong>do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards