Not Engaged Yet
Options

For Dwest mainly (and anyone else who cares): AW last of the engagement pics **link***

Dwest - we finally got this last set back and I know you were anxious to see them. Obviously these were very different from the last ones. Now I can put these books together for Mike's great grandparents! :) **P.S. Did you reschedule yours yet?**

Everyone else who doesn't care sorry for the AW. lol.

Pictures
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For Dwest mainly (and anyone else who cares): AW last of the engagement pics **link***

• Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun! I love pictures!

I wish I had either 1) made the site with all my wedding pics not involving my name or 2) had the motivation to set up a new site. I guess I could always PM the site.

Anyhow....... thanks for sharing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw thanks Loop - for about 5 seconds I freaked out and thought my whole name was on the site. You had me looking all over!

I want to see all your pictures though - I am loving the new siggy pic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  PM sent.

ETA: Sorry I had you scared your name was on the site. Didn't mean to do that....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pics are gorgeous!  How are you these days Dreamer?
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute! I love the ones with your puppy...hehe

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    Starlight KelStarlight Kel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice pics!  I love the scenery.
  • Options
    HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those were great photos!

Are you a Steelers fan??? My immediate family and I are all Steelers fans!
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you all - you are too nice.

Shoes - I miss you girly - things are getting better slowly, how is school going? Better than it started out? PM me chick!

Paige, Sunbird, Starlight - Thank you all -- my puppy was the best part! I wish he would have posed more and that you could see his Steelers scarf. He's on his 4th one, already. :) I'm not sure about my unique look; I don't think many people have ever said that before but it makes me smile!

Heart - Hell yes I am a Steelers fan (Packers too!) I'm trying to take my mom to Heinz field for the October 17th game but the tickets are so expensive. I wanna see Troy in person!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the jersey pictures! That is a very cute idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!!

I get such a kick out of people who are out of state Steelers fans, I actually live in Pittsburgh. I am more of a Penguins fan though, I am a HUGE hockey nut!!
  • Options
    coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dwest-mainly-anyone-else-cares-aw-last-of-engagement-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aa1febbf-fe1b-4614-a284-f39f5d2ce5b4Post:dd7ebf37-3ad2-48c4-9e09-ce45bc780424">Re: For Dwest mainly (and anyone else who cares): AW last of the engagement pics **link***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you all - you are too nice. Shoes - I miss you girly - things are getting better slowly, how is school going? Better than it started out? PM me chick! Paige, Sunbird, Starlight - Thank you all -- my puppy was the best part! I wish he would have posed more and that you could see his Steelers scarf. He's on his 4th one, already. :) I'm not sure about my unique look; I don't think many people have ever said that before but it makes me smile! Heart - <strong>Hell yes I am a Steelers fan (Packers too!) I'm trying to take my mom to Heinz field for the October 17th game but the tickets are so expensive. I wanna see Troy in person</strong>!
    Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

Same here! Well not taking my mom since she lives in Arkansas, but the being a huge Steelers fan.. Some really good friends of mine have tickets to the Oakland game...but they're sooo expensive that IDK if I'll ever be able to go.  :( Anyway the pics were gorgeous!!
    When is my wedding
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing... the pics with the pup are adorable!  And I really love the ones of you guys with the water in the background too!

As for our pictures we rescheduled for next Wednesday then Photographer informs us this morning that he has Reds playoff tickets... so we're back to square one.  Getting frustrated as I want the pics for STD's asap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls.

Coastie - Nice to see another Steelers fan around these parts, I know what you mean about the tickets the prices are insane!

Dwest- Ugh, I'm frustrated with your Save the Dates - I wanna see them already, haha. This is what happens when you live in this state - no one works when a team gets to the playoffs. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dwest-mainly-anyone-else-cares-aw-last-of-engagement-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aa1febbf-fe1b-4614-a284-f39f5d2ce5b4Post:de60b3b9-c5b7-4f5f-9151-9e8c42338a2e">Re: For Dwest mainly (and anyone else who cares): AW last of the engagement pics **link***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls. Coastie - Nice to see another Steelers fan around these parts, I know what you mean about the tickets the prices are insane! <strong>Dwest- Ugh, I'm frustrated with your Save the Dates - I wanna see them already, haha. This is what happens when you live in this state - no one works when a team gets to the playoffs. :)</strong>
    Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

I know... I was hoping to get them done and ordered before I start my new job.  Now we won't even have taken the pictures before that... Grrr!

As for the playoffs, if it's the Bengals I completely understand as I'd probably be there myself.... but the Reds?  Baseball?  Eh, whatever.  Haha.  FI is beyond thrilled with the Reds making it to the postseason though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards