Not Engaged Yet
Options

Please tell me I'm crazy.

2»

Re: Please tell me I'm crazy.

• Options
    1) I would not do any tattoo that would be visible (arms/wrist/ankle/neck) I know they are really popular- and I have 3 myself and keep thinking about a few more, but all are coverable, even at the beach (well given the right suit).

2) That whole think about when you are older thing- so true. One of mine was something I wanted for a few years when I was 18-21- a fairy on my left hip. At 32, it feels a bit silly to have a pretty sizeable fairy tattoo. 

3) When I got my first tattoo, my mom loved it and its meaning and a few years she and my sister went to get the same one. I kinda like that about my mom. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's your body.  If you want another tattoo, go for it.
  • Options
    As someone with a white ink tattoo on the inside of my right wrist, I'm gonna tell you to go fro it.

I worked in law for a while, and now I work for a huge company that does work for Fortune 500 companies.  No one has ever seen my tattoo unless I've showed it to them.  It's so light that unless you know what you're looking for, you don't see it.  None of our clients have ever noticed, and none of my bosses know.  It's not that I try to hide it - I've practically waved it in their faces a couple times.  You just don't see it.

And, I'm a bad tattoo haver, because I don't ever put sunscreen on it, but now that I'm starting to tan, it's still practically invisible.  I was a little worried it would stay bright white, but so far, it hasn't.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards