Not Engaged Yet

Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!

2»

Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!

• MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:24f12224-3fb7-4020-a188-c3ba2f97e032">Re: Monday Interrogation Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to know if you have ever encountered a flasher before?
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]<div>
    Nope.</div>
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:395d4fe8-f76d-42d6-a089-782cd4080a71">Re: Monday Interrogation Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Interrogation Room : Yepp, sure do. It's a neat idea, I like it :) Midnite, what's your favourite book and how many times have you read it? What's your favourite book quote and why?
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]

<div> I have two favorite books. One more so than the other. My favorite book is <em>Catcher in the Rye</em>. My other favorite is <em>The Bell Jar.</em>. </div><div>
    </div><div>My favorite book quote? That's hard.. I'm about to get out of class. I'll answer this part when I get home.</div>
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wait, we were supposed to post an introductory post?  Oops, I missed that part.

/threadjack

If you had to pick one food to live off of for the rest of your life (nutrition disregarded), what would you pick?

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:b0d55466-d169-48a3-9e53-0b6c1897da47">Re: Monday Interrogation Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]Midnite, what awesome costume are you guys going to do for next Halloween?  How can you EVER top this past year's costumes???
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

Everytime I think about Halloween coming around, I think about how much I love the fall and how much I absolutely want to move to Salem, MA. *fingers crossed* Hopefully M and I will be moving there in about five years!!!

Random, but that got me super excited for Fall!!!!
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:ce55cdac-cc9f-4ddd-8df9-3da15b1aef29">Re: Monday Interrogation Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Interrogation Room : Everytime I think about Halloween coming around, I think about how much I love the fall and how much I absolutely want to move to Salem, MA. *fingers crossed* Hopefully M and I will be moving there in about five years!!! Random, but that got me super excited for Fall!!!!
    Posted by luvdncn90[/QUOTE]

My mom and I ( and fi I guess since he flew in and surprised me) Went to Salem last fall before Halloween and loved it. It was late September so it wasn't crowded but it was still Halloweeny enough for us.
    edited December 2011
    Sorry guys, I forgot I needed to get a chest x-ray. I'm back now and will finish answering questions.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    What are your fave BBT eps/quotes?

I mean, "You're in my spot," obv. But what else?

What's your favorite type of international cuisine and/or your favorite dish?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:63fd246b-092a-4aa8-9513-1fedb372a250">Re: Monday Interrogation Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]Marley:  You should add Midnite's name to the thread title. Midnight: Have you ever had an ingrown toenail?
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

<div>Nope.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:c1ae8e5c-d112-4128-9e76-a74e81403c2e">Re: Monday Interrogation Room</a>:
    [QUOTE]Somebody needs to make a list of posters. How bout Bren since she's back from Vacay? Or AngieD since she's getting married Saturday?
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

I can do it tomorrow (Tuesday) if you want...I'll be off an on (and may not get on really early in the day), but if you don't mind waiting a little while for answers, I'd be happy to play :)
  • edited December 2011
    OK - here's my question...how do you avoid eating samples at work all day and what is your favorite piece of chocolate?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:a66d32c1-98d1-4bfe-b79c-f97e451b477b">Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, we were supposed to post an introductory post?  Oops, I missed that part. /threadjack If you had to pick one food to live off of for the rest of your life (nutrition disregarded), what would you pick? What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>If i had to pick one food to live off of for the rest of my life.... It used to be salad, and then it was pizza and wings(wings especially)..now I would say it would be..Can I pick asain food? I guess Mountain Dew and Crab Puffs.</div><div>
    </div><div>What's the craziest thing I have ever done? I don't know.. I really haven't done anything crazy. </div>
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:21a3e767-4a24-41ca-afc7-e65b0557a56c">Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you ever start a blog, Rae?   If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you pick?
    Posted by sunbird627[/QUOTE]
     No, I didn't. I couldn't think of anything to write or what to name it. Suggestions would be appreciated. <div>
    </div><div>I'm not really a pet person, but I suppose a Panda would be cool to have. </div>
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:4a90e0ab-f47f-470f-b874-26d2a5f95466">Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are your fave BBT eps/quotes? I mean, "You're in my spot," obv. But what else? What's your favorite type of international cuisine and/or your favorite dish?
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

<div>There are so many to pick from. I like the one where Sheldon is in the ball pit. I also like the one where Sheldon gets drunk. Oh and BAZINGA!. I have a shirt that says Bazinga.</div><div>
    </div><div>I love Asian food. I also like tamales. </div>
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:cd5ae2f7-6324-4b68-8676-06a24f0c9560">Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK - here's my question...how do you avoid eating samples at work all day and what is your favorite piece of chocolate?
    Posted by AngieD&JoeD[/QUOTE]

<div>I eat samples everytime I work. I usually eat 1-3 pieces. But there was a day last week where I ate 15 pieces.. it was one of those days..</div><div>
    </div><div>My favorite is the dark chocolate cherry cordial. </div><div>
    </div>
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with the money?

You're stranded on a desert island - you get to have two things/people with you.  What are they?

What are the three things you have to have with you when you leave the house every day?

ETA: How do you like your eggs?

Oh, and bee tee dubs, the crab puff things...my mom used to make them ALL the time for Christmas/when I was home.  It was amazing, until we both had to go gluten free :(  I definitely miss them.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_monday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b919a84d-bf59-4caf-ae4e-c8c7ea915f6cPost:31c08090-922c-4951-8e3d-5981543d7f73">Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Interrogation Room - MidniteRae! : There are so many to pick from. I like the one where <strong>Sheldon is in the ball pit.</strong> I also like the one where Sheldon gets drunk. Oh and BAZINGA!. I have a shirt that says Bazinga. I love Asian food. I also like tamales. 
    Posted by MidniteRae[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I laughed SO HARD at that one that my abs were sore the next day.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards