Not Engaged Yet
Options

Former Knottie Back Again

Hi! ::waves:: I'm Carissa. I'm a former knottie...years ago I was on here planning a fast budget wedding (which went great). Well, unfortunately the marriage didn't. And after 3 years married and 8 years together we made the big leap to Divorce-ville in January this year.

I am currently dating a wonderful guy...I'm not the type of person that credits things to fate or karma normally...but there seems to be bigger things at work with Robert and I. It's one of those "the one who got away" situations, and we found eachother again...and it was just....perfect (oh yeah, I really like the use ellipses)

I'm not planning a wedding or anything, we aren't engaged. We are enjoying the wild ride that this new and dizzying relationship is taking us on. I'm back on TheKnot to chat, look at pictures, be amused, and share experiences with people!
"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Re: Former Knottie Back Again

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your divorce, but I'm glad you've found someone great!  Or re-found him, I guess.

Welcome to NEY!  Tell me something interesting about yourself.
  • Options
    Hi and welcome.  Sorry to hear about your divorce, but you seem very happy in your new relationship. 
    Do you have a favorite movie?
    Favorite dessert?

Anniversary

• Options
    Hello! I like you... mostly due to our similar love of elipses. :)

What do you and your BF do on a typical date?
    Shag/Marry/Kill: Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Hello and welcome! 
    What is your favorite book?
    What type of wine do you like?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:52c14078-7540-4db1-a68b-1bfc360424b7">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I like you... mostly due to our similar love of elipses. :) What do you and your BF do on a typical date? <strong>Shag/Marry/Kill: Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds</strong>
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

How do you even??

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:55ef1b51-a32f-459a-8fcb-2b5cdd331d06">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Former Knottie Back Again : How do you even??
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]
    lol
    and Tiger what if the only one you don't want to kill is Ryan Gosling??

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:52c14078-7540-4db1-a68b-1bfc360424b7">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I like you... mostly due to our similar love of elipses. :) What do you and your BF do on a typical date? Shag/Marry/Kill: Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds

<div>I'll kill Channing.  He doesn't do it for me.  But after watching Ryan Gosling in Drive over the weekend, I am having a really hard time with this.  I think I'd do RG and marry RR.  </div>
  • Options
    Do Channing. Marry Reynolds. Kill Gosling.

Then I can do Reynolds whenever I want.

I think that's my final answer.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Welcome (back I guess)! :)

Do you have any hobbies?
    Do you and BF have any hobbies together?
    Furbabies?

Here our my answers to tiger's question: shag - Channing, marry - Ryan G, kill - Ryan R. Except if you mean kill as in actually murder and I'm just interpreting that wrong - I don't wanna kill him. I just don't find him attractive.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:52c14078-7540-4db1-a68b-1bfc360424b7">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I like you... mostly due to our similar love of elipses. :) What do you and your BF do on a typical date? Shag/Marry/Kill: Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds

This is such an unfair question.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:e726cd0c-dffb-4b4e-898d-98eaf4664bcf">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do Channing. Marry Reynolds. Kill Gosling. Then I can do Reynolds whenever I want. I think that's my final answer.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]
    This. :) 
  • Options
    Hey girl,

You know if you say you'd kill me, Desert's gonna come kill YOU.

-RG

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:f3338bf5-bf71-4e9b-8a5a-0394610887cc">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girl, You know if you say you'd kill me, Desert's gonna come kill YOU. -RG
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]
    *like*
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I want a trial run with all three.  Afterward, I promise to murder one, marry one, and tell the other "thanks".
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:4fd3cb92-3eb4-4991-8f23-b4402816bfab">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want a trial run with all three.  Afterward, I promise to murder one, marry one, and tell the other "thanks".
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    It's true, you really do need to sample the merchandise!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_former-knottie-back-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b9f8f7f9-c65e-42a2-988a-d4717f398619Post:014ea467-e4b2-4e64-ad72-66868752d392">Re: Former Knottie Back Again</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Former Knottie Back Again : It's true, you really do need to sample the merchandise!
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

I'm a responsible buyer.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about the divorce, but welcome back!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

K Everdeen 12: Tell me something interesting about yourself.
          I am a professional dog trainer.

danser55:  Do you have a favorite movie?  
         Favorite movie of the moment is Ted, Favorite movie of all time is James & the Giant Peach
    Favorite dessert?

Hmmm, I love mint chocolate chip ice cream

cu97tiger: What do you and your BF do on a typical date?
        A typical date for us is going to the grocery store together and cooking a fun meal together, then going bowling or karaoke, and finishing the evening playing video games together and watching Netflix cuddled in bed.

Shag/Marry/Kill: Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds
        Shag: Ryan Gosling (whom I don't find attractive), Marry: Ryan Reynolds, and Kill: Channing Tatum (whom I also don't find attractive)

lennonkdc: What is your favorite book?
        My favorite book is probably Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire (I like adult books too...but I love books full of wonder and whimsy)
    What type of wine do you like?
        I actually just had my very first alcoholic beverage in March.  I don't drink very often at all.  I don't have much experience with wine....I'm kindove a Jager girl.

melmac86: Do you have any hobbies?
        I enjoy karaoke, hiking, I'm very much a crafter (everything from painting to crochet)
    Do you and BF have any hobbies together?
        We both love video games, we love to eat, we love to bowl and play pool, we both enjoy DDR, movie watching....SEX....wait, was that sharing too much?  Sex can be a hobby right?
    Furbabies?
        I'm currently fostering a black lab named Conner...he's wonderful.  I unfortunately lost both of my dogs in my divorce...along with everything else.

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards