Not Engaged Yet

Really, Jeana?

2»

Re: Really, Jeana?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_really-jeana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bf6a6b9a-1e7a-4046-8008-b98ae411bf54Post:f847c09d-2af0-4427-b88e-f946bd216085">Re: Really, Jeana?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really, Jeana? :One night we were spending the night at our friends house, I rolled over and said "babe, i'm cold."  He said "me too." And took the covers and rolled over.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]

LOL I would do that to DH. Totally.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    BF has the habit of pressing his elbow into my shoulder when we sleep. Like, presses his elbow with ALL of his weight. He has about 100 pounds on me. It effing hurts. Then I yell and go OW! and his eyes flutter open and he goes, "Wha? Oh, I'm sorry, baby" and then goes right back to sleep.
  • edited December 2011
    FI just talks in his sleep. Last night he asked me "Are there any bags down there?" WTF are you talking about?! He dreams about work all the time. Once, I asked him to roll over and instead of just wiggling (because that really helps) he said "YOU CAN'T SIT THERE, SOMEONE IS ALREADY BOOKED IN THAT SEAT." Ok babe, I'll go back to my edge of the bed...

He also mentioned this morning that we make a good team and would do well if we lived together. I replied with "we're not getting three dogs."
    imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    My FI is the best because he's picking me up for lunch right.....NOW!

Back in an hour.  Don't let things get too crazy 'round here!  Laughing
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI yelled out while sleeping "It's SHAMPOO is what it is!"

He also today: Mowed the lawn, took laundry to the dry cleaners, went to the bank, took my car to the tire place b\c I have a nail in it, and then will paint.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My FI is amazing because we aggreed not to discuss wedding stuff for the weekend at least.  Last night he asked about who would be in the party so we discussed that and agreed to ask after we book the date.  I asked colors and he kinda blew me off and said I don't care babe thats all you and besides I thought we weren't deciding anything right away.

Well, today he's emailing me all morning about meeting with the new priest asap, getting a date set and a guest list together in the mean time oh and I threw out a few color combos and he was all into it "oh I like the first choice, what color will the guys and my vests be?".  He said " you can bet your a$$ I'll be looking up reception halls on lunch today babe".  In case you forgot he's the fly by the seat of your pants type and I'm the planner...  When I said whoa check out mister wedding planner his response was "well I know we have to get things done babe and I'm not going to procrastinate the biggest event of my life!"   I LOVE him! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I think Jeana did the right thing.  I'm all for freedom and people speaking their minds but that OP was only going to keep going and all of us uppity b!tches were going to gang up and rip her a new one. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_really-jeana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bf6a6b9a-1e7a-4046-8008-b98ae411bf54Post:6243e4a5-016f-495f-84a7-8d266bcd75af">Re: Really, Jeana?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really, Jeana? : LOL I would do that to DH. Totally.
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

Me too!   I'm always colder than he is so I usually have to covers pretty much to myself... when he wants them he gets a little till I roll over and take them with me.  He blames the fact that I was raised as an only child ofor my inability to share covers... haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TacoDog made me think of...

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_really-jeana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:bf6a6b9a-1e7a-4046-8008-b98ae411bf54Post:b0b619dc-cf71-4462-ba87-850ffdae59b2">Re: Really, Jeana?</a>:
    [QUOTE]TacoDog made me think of...
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

This makes me not want to eat a TacoDog..WAHHHH!
    imageimageimageimage
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_really-jeana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bf6a6b9a-1e7a-4046-8008-b98ae411bf54Post:00fac123-16b0-45a0-926c-3023d0b33523">Re: Really, Jeana?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really, Jeana? : This makes me not want to eat a TacoDog..WAHHHH!
    Posted by ekathleen684[/QUOTE]

<div>ahahaha I'm totally getting Mikey that costume for Halloween.  Then you'll never want TacoDogs again! *muahahahahah*</div>

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Damn, I go for a run and this is what happens?  JK

I didn't think the thread was that bad because there really wasn't a lot of name calling.  There was no profanity that I remembered reading.  Some of the other boards have a whole lot worse.  Still, I could see how it had the possibility to get out of hand.  I'm not sure if I agree with closing the thread, but it's not my decision to make.  

As for sweet things, my FI is constantly bringing healthy treats home for me after we had a heart to heart.  So instead of chocolate, he brings me fruit and sparkling water.  Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Holy crap ladies! Summer school started today and I miss all the fun!

I will add, FI is awesome because today is like ridiculously hot so he had an ice cream sandwich waiting for me when I got home from work Smile.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Random psychology fact:

Talking in your sleep has nothing to do with what you're dreaming because two completely different parts of your brain has neurons firing and they aren't communicating with each other.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_really-jeana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bf6a6b9a-1e7a-4046-8008-b98ae411bf54Post:9efb8e0d-4abc-4de5-ae48-bf91163ccbd7">Re: Really, Jeana?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random psychology fact: Talking in your sleep has nothing to do with what you're dreaming because two completely different parts of your brain has neurons firing and they aren't communicating with each other.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]

That IS interesting! I never knew that.

The other night, I was reading in bed and FI was already asleep. He rolls over and says, "Who feeds this cat the information he needs? He just cruises around in his tiny little town." I assumed he was dreaming about our cat or something.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't witness the thread we're speaking of here but I fully trust Jeana's judgement.  TEAM JEANA ALL THE WAY!
  • edited December 2011
    I trust Jeanna's judgement. Given how little she interfers with things around her, I figure if she sees it fit to jump in and regulate what's going on, there's a damn good reason for it.

Though, I don't know what she had in mind more - keeping the OP from getting ugly, or keeping the board regs from getting kicked off the boards for ripping OP to shreds. Which I was about 2 secs from doing until I saw the thread was closed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_really-jeana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:bf6a6b9a-1e7a-4046-8008-b98ae411bf54Post:d77c6560-1f25-47a5-986f-8a87d4d5d85d">Re: Really, Jeana?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I trust Jeanna's judgement. Given how little she interfers with things around her, I figure if she sees it fit to jump in and regulate what's going on, there's a damn good reason for it.   Though, I don't know what she had in mind more - keeping the OP from getting ugly, or keeping the board regs from getting kicked off the boards for ripping OP to shreds. Which I was about 2 secs from doing until I saw the thread was closed.
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]

I ditto this, times like 7.

Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards