Not Engaged Yet
Options

Is it Cold Where you Are?

2»

Re: Is it Cold Where you Are?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cold?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c6115fcb-822d-40af-bfb3-674e892093fcPost:d0796acc-f0a2-4b90-b7b6-524bfce4ded5">Re: Is it Cold Where you Are?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it Cold Where you Are? : HI neighbor.  I was hoping for another weekend like last weekend for this weekend. 
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

Me too I prefer the Flip flops over Uggs.  I can hear the waves of the Ocean calling my name right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    282image Invited to celebrate!
    208image Will be Dancing the night away!
    74image Won't be having any fun
    0image are giving me a major headache

• Options
    luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is currently a good ol 25 degrees here in Wyoming which in actually nice because yesterday it was 11 degrees but it felt like -11 with the wind!

Although this winter has been unseasonably warm. It's only snowed a handful of times which makes me sad. I actually started crying on the phone last night because BF got 3 inches of snow and it only snowed here for about an hour and I was super and because I love the snow . Yeah, it's that time of the month. Normally I'm not this crazy.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cold?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c6115fcb-822d-40af-bfb3-674e892093fcPost:c8a596c6-0d4e-4c6f-ae83-c8d72a0c8cb3">Re: Is it Cold Where you Are?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it Cold Where you Are? : Me too I prefer the Flip flops over Uggs.  I can hear the waves of the Ocean calling my name right now.
    Posted by jilld82[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, I live a quarter mile from the beach, a nice 5 minute jog down to PCH, yet my butt has to go in the opposite direction every morning to go to work.  :( I hear there are decent waves this weekend, hoping to take the longboard out for a ride or two. 

Calindi- Transferring to Camp Penddleton?  Hopefully in 3 years I'll be across the county line bordering SD in a house.  So you and I can try for these crazy races. 
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cold?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c6115fcb-822d-40af-bfb3-674e892093fcPost:766273c2-f7e5-44ee-a24c-1fef5833f75f">Re: Is it Cold Where you Are?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Calindi- Transferring to Camp Penddleton?  Hopefully in 3 years I'll be across the county line bordering SD in a house.  So you and I can try for these crazy races. 

That's what we'd like!  Ultimately we get what the Marines give us, but BF does get some amount of choice (he can give them a top 5 list, and he's likely to get one of them - Pendleton will be at the top of our list, along with Okinawa).

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_cold?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c6115fcb-822d-40af-bfb3-674e892093fcPost:766273c2-f7e5-44ee-a24c-1fef5833f75f">Re: Is it Cold Where you Are?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it Cold Where you Are? : Tell me about it, I live a quarter mile from the beach, a nice 5 minute jog down to PCH, yet my butt has to go in the opposite direction every morning to go to work.  :( I hear there are decent waves this weekend, hoping to take the longboard out for a ride or two.  Calindi- Transferring to Camp Penddleton?  Hopefully in 3 years I'll be across the county line bordering SD in a house.  So you and I can try for these crazy races. 

Yeah but the waves need to calm down just a tad first.  High Surf Advisory now.  We live two blocks from the beach and we have heard the Ocean going crazy the past few nights,  Fingers crossed that we don't get hit with the "super storm"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    282image Invited to celebrate!
    208image Will be Dancing the night away!
    74image Won't be having any fun
    0image are giving me a major headache

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The forecast high for today and tomorrow is 68 here. I was so excited to leave work yesterday and it wasn't dark!
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Cate - I read your post and got all excited that it might be chilly here this weekend too, so I went to check the weather and was disappointed.  It will be in the 70s here this weekend with a low of 44 on Saturday night.

BF is in Utah right now for work.  He sent me a picture of the snow-capped mountains with the caption "I hate FL."  Smile

I miss the change of seasons, but there's no way I could deal with any negative degree weather for a long period of time!

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards