Not Engaged Yet
Options

**cu9tiger**

I saw your ring you want in the Sparkly post... What if your bf did something like this?

or

using your round stone as the center and putting side stones to give the marquee appearence. Just an idea I thought of while trying to waste time at work Smile

ETA: It would look like this when done but using your current stones

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **cu9tiger**

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I like the second one! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to have any more input on the ring :) He's already started designing it, so we'll see what he comes up with!

Ironically, I had a dream last night that when it was ready it came in the mail and he left it on the bed, so I knew what it looked like. In my dream, the round solitaire had three or four round circles over it, but they turned were anchored on one side, so they could swing out and around. I'm not describing that well, but it was really neat looking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That does sound very cool! I have a recurring dream that BF proposes, each time is different and each time we tell everyone we are engaged but, in my dreams he never actually asks "The Question". Weird right?!? But back to you, I am sure BF is designing the ring of your dreams (no pun intended) even if you haven't thought of it yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Liv, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard! For a couple weeks, I was having dream after dream that BF proposed and in every one the ring was hideous. In one, it wasn't even a ring, it was a necklace. And in all of them I was so stressed out trying to make sure BF didn't realize how much I hated it. Boys have no idea the things we go through!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I thought I was the only one who had crazy messed up proposal dreams. Mine always involves a crazy/weird ring also. One time it was a HUGE fashion ring you would find in a department store and I was so embarrassed to wear it, but I did and pretended to love it. I woke up proud of myself haha.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I thought I was the only one who had crazy messed up proposal dreams. Mine always involves a crazy/weird ring also. One time it was a HUGE fashion ring you would find in a department store and I was so embarrassed to wear it, but I did and pretended to love it. I woke up proud of myself haha.
    5/27/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards