Not Engaged Yet

Favorite....

2»

Re: Favorite....

• edited December 2011
    "Nobody puts baby in the corner" --Dirty Dancing

"A woman knows when a man looks into her eyes and sees someone else" 
    --The NoteBook

"You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them"
    --When Harry Met Sally
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Clearly you've never been to Singapore...

You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life for God's sake!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joining in with the RVB crowd, because it's awesome, and now I'm giggling non stop:

Sarge: You want to file that under the SH*T I ALREADY KNOW category! God damn private!

Sarge: Yeah that's it, the wars over, we won. Turns out you're the big heeeroo. We're gonna throw a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float. And Simmons is in CHARGE OF CONFETTI!

Omg, now I have to go watch clips. I love Sarge, he's my favorite. Laughing
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles an hour, you're going to see some serious shiit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" Dodgeball

"If it's a keychain, I'm going to kill myself and I'm taking you down with me!" Bride Wars

"The International Butter Club? You mean you've actually been sitting around eating sticks of butter?" Bride Wars

"Boo, you wh0re!" Mean Girls
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:8d32ab9f-c5bc-4ce0-98bc-18927f5f03d2">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - and BAM!. A fcukin' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a fcuk what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?" "We've been given our parts for the nativity play... and I'm the lobster!" "The lobster?" "Yeah!" "In the nativity play" "Yeah... first lobster!" "There was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?" Two of my favorite movies ever.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    Reasons number 497 and 498 why I love Elle :) <div>
    </div><div>My favorites: </div><div>
    </div><div><span style="color:#333333;font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;line-height:15px;border-collapse:collapse;" class="Apple-style-span">Elizabeth: And you'll be positively the most fearsome pirates in the Spanish Main. 
    Jack Sparrow: Not just the Spanish Main, luv. The entire ocean. The entire wo'ld. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails; that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.</span></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></font></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">and</span></font></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></font></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">"Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, 'He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man', or 'That's not a diamond, it's just a rock.' Just. . ." -J.M. Barrie, Finding Neverland</span></font></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></font></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></font></div><div><font face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" class="Apple-style-span" color="#333333"><span style="border-collapse:collapse;line-height:15px;" class="Apple-style-span">ETA: I just realized both my favorite quotes were said by characters played by Johnny Depp. Coincidence? I think not. </span></font></div>
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:86436f0a-53ed-4f17-acd7-c1bf2fc46816">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" Dodgeball </strong>"If it's a keychain, I'm going to kill myself and I'm taking you down with me!" Bride Wars "The International Butter Club? You mean you've actually been sitting around eating sticks of butter? " Bride Wars "Boo, you wh0re!" Mean Girls
    Posted by Ember01[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, Dodgeball is a movie quote gold mine:

Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?  No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:d48dfaa2-2661-443a-bc6f-682a7f3c2428">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Favorite.... : <strong>Reasons number 497 and 498 why I love Elle :)  </strong>My favorites:  Elizabeth: And you'll be positively the most fearsome pirates in the Spanish Main.  Jack Sparrow: Not just the Spanish Main, luv. The entire ocean. The entire wo'ld. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails; that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. and "Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, 'He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man', or 'That's not a diamond, it's just a rock.' Just. . ." -J.M. Barrie, Finding Neverland ETA: I just realized both my favorite quotes were said by characters played by Johnny Depp. Coincidence? I think not. 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

I feel all mushy inside.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:3d1d7e20-c884-47c2-9690-c27867ed778a">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Favorite.... : Ahhh, Dodgeball is a movie quote gold mine: Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?  No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

That is my other favorite quote from that movie! I swear there are a couple of movies I could watch over and over again and never get tired or stop laughing at them!
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:87cf7a6b-fe8d-4e65-949c-079906e1c9ea">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Favorite.... : That is my other favorite quote from that movie! I swear there are a couple of movies I could watch over and over again and never get tired or stop laughing at them!

I'm usually not crazy about "stupid-funny" type movies, but I freakin' love Dodgeball.

"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."
  • edited December 2011
    And my other favorite show/movie...

Carrie: If you're tired of New York you take a nap-a, you don't move to Napa. --SATC

Samantha: You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'. --SATC

Hahaha... I could quote Sex and the City all day!
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:ad592f38-ebb8-48f4-84b6-22cbb2bc80ec">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]And my other favorite show/movie... Carrie: If you're tired of New York you take a nap-a, you don't move to Napa. --SATC Samantha: You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'. --SATC Hahaha... I could quote Sex and the City all day!

I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!!

..and just like that, Charlotte pookipsey's in her pants.
    Hours before we went to see SATC, FMIL was out for a walk and had to run over a mile home because she was about to shiit her pants. It made that quote so much funnier.
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Princess Leia: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder!
    Han Solo: Who's scruffy-looking?

Yeah, the first half of "Empire Strikes Back" has some awesome lines.
  • luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha I love you all. This thread has made my day.
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:a34cadfb-ec08-4c22-a25b-6397c049c3ef">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Princess Leia: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder! Han Solo: Who's scruffy-looking? Yeah, the first half of "Empire Strikes Back" has some awesome lines.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

I love Star Wars! I just made BF rewatch the originals (very originals not the ones where they added crap in) with me. 

• Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, something on another board just made me think of this:

"Hon? Hon the phoone is for yooouu!"

"The heck do you mean?"

Lou: "You alright there Margie?"
    Margie: "Oh, I just think I'm gonna barf...............Well that passed, now I'm hungry again"

Gotta love that Minnesota accent. Smile
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! DODGEBALL! "If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball."  Love it.

"Come back here and fight me like a man, you coward!!"

"...Because unlike some other Robin Hood's, I can speak with an English accent."

"Spider pig...spider pig..."

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Another favorite of mine dumb & silly.

"We have no food, we have no jobs, our pets heads are falling off." ~Dumb and Dumber

Anniversary

• desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:8d32ab9f-c5bc-4ce0-98bc-18927f5f03d2">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - and BAM!. A fcukin' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a fcuk what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?" "We've been given our parts for the nativity play... and I'm the lobster!" "The lobster?" "Yeah!" "In the nativity play" "Yeah... first lobster!" <strong>"There was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?</strong>" Two of my favorite movies ever.

YES! ROFL. I love Love Actually. Emma Thompson is genius in it. The scene in the bedroom after she opens her present, with Both Sides Now playing? Heartbreaking.

But I do also love this part:

Natalie: Hello, David. I mean, sir. Shiit, I can't believe I've just said that. And now I've gone and said "shiit." Twice! I'm so sorry, sir.

PM: It's fine, it's fine. You could have said "fvck" and then we'd have been in real trouble.

Natalie: Thank you, sir. I did have an awful premonition I was going to fvck up on my first day. Oh, piss it!

And also, the PM to the portrait of Margaret Thatcher: You have this kind of problem? Of course you did, you saucy minx!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    Bridget: Wait a minute, nice boys don't kiss like that.

Mark: Oh yes they fvcking do!

God I love Colin Firth.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c9aedd0a-d502-446c-b73f-3d30762dbe03Post:97ce607a-465d-4439-985a-001c985e12c3">Re: Favorite....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Favorite.... : YES! ROFL. I love Love Actually. Emma Thompson is genius in it. <strong>The scene in the bedroom after she opens her present, with Both Sides Now playing? Heartbreaking</strong>. But I do also love this part: Natalie: Hello, David. I mean, sir. Shiit, I can't believe I've just said that. And now I've gone and said "shiit." Twice! I'm so sorry, sir. PM: It's fine, it's fine. You could have said "fvck" and then we'd have been in real trouble. Natalie: Thank you, sir. I did have an awful premonition I was going to fvck up on my first day. Oh, piss it! And also, the PM to the portrait of Margaret Thatcher: You have this kind of problem? Of course you did, you saucy minx!
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

Oh, yes, that scene was so good.  That whole movie... just, ah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards