Not Engaged Yet

Reply Issues

Is anyone else having a problem replying to threads? I've had it on and off since they changed the format but today it's been really  bad. When I go to reply the screen looks like this:

and I have to refresh it multiple times until it's useable.

image image image image 
"but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reply Issues

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your mom has reply issues.

But yes, I had that. Just not today. I love new and improved things that are really just... new.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    It's making me cranky!
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Not that specific issue but just opening threads on IE which I have to use during the day takes forever that I have just about given up.  And even when I'm on firefox at night threads don't always open right and replies don't go through.  It blows.  I miss you guys!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    i miss you
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get that exact same thing, but only on Firefox. If I want to reply I have to open up IE and do it from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards