Not Engaged Yet
Options

Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this

I was browsing my tumblr dashboard this morning and I came across this on one of the blogs I read.

Is this true?? If so, how cute! Also, does it make me creepy that this kid is adorable. I dare say he's growing up to be quite a hadsome boy. Ew, I just creeped myself out. 

Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this

• Options
    It was debunked, not true.

But I do agree the grown up version of the kid is cute

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Okay, my mind was about to be blown!! But now it can safely stay inside my head. But yeah, that kid is cute. Call me (in 15 years)!!! Ew, I creeped myself out again. 
  • Options
    Yup, I just checked IMDB....not true :) Albus Severus was played by Arthur Bowen. Baby Harry in film 1 was played by a set of triplets with the last name Saunders.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Did you find that on Pinterest?  I love all of the HP stuff I find there, but there's a lot that's erroneous and it bugs the crap out of me.
  • Options
    The picture is from the 7th movie though, not the first one so there is that too. 

Elle I am always afraid to pin cool HP "facts" because I never know if they are true.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:148e19c9-3f97-4143-9aad-fd2b0ef67d3a">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you find that on Pinterest?  I love all of the HP stuff I find there, but there's a lot that's erroneous and it bugs the crap out of me.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I saw it on a blog, but the girl said her source was Pinterest. Oh internet, why you lie to me!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:7028774e-8fc0-4c1c-b79a-83948d1f66b6">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]The picture is from the 7th movie though, not the first one so there is that too.  Elle I am always afraid to pin cool HP "facts" because I never know if they are true.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

I just try to verify when I find any I'm not sure about.  More often than not, they're untrue.  It always makes me want to track down the original pinner and flame them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:e85b219b-a34a-43d3-8bfc-a5768f111d1d">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this : I just try to verify when I find any I'm not sure about.  More often than not, they're untrue.  It always makes me want to track down the original pinner and flame them.

Please tell me you do.  That would make me so happy.  We at least I know that whatever you pin is true.  Hey where have you been, I haven't seen you around and I have missed you.  Any luck on the job search?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:29b357ed-aacd-4637-ac62-c92ef72242d8">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this : Please tell me you do.  That would make me so happy.  We at least I know that whatever you pin is true.  Hey where have you been, I haven't seen you around and I have missed you.  Any luck on the job search?

I've been around, but I've been a little lazier about posting lately.  I've been good, though.  I had a really good WR talk with mom the other day, so that was nice.  And I think I figured out what career path I want to follow, so yay!

The not so good stuff:  I still don't have a real job.  Even though I know I can't yet do what I really want to do (I have to get a masters degree first), I still need something for now.  The search is so frustrating.  I'm simultaneously overqualified and underqualified for everything here.

Also, my e-ring is missing and I'm starting to get really worried.  :(

ETA:  How are YOU?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:9a92c7f2-06a0-458b-be64-699e47071dc3">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this : I've been around, but I've been a little lazier about posting lately.  I've been good, though.  I had a really good WR talk with mom the other day, so that was nice.  And I think I figured out what career path I want to follow, so yay! The not so good stuff:  I still don't have a real job.  Even though I know I can't yet do what I really want to do (I have to get a masters degree first), I still need something for now.  The search is so frustrating.  I'm simultaneously overqualified and underqualified for everything here. Also, my e-ring is missing and I'm starting to get really worried.  :( ETA:  How are YOU?
    <p style="margin:0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height:115%;font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';color:#1f1f1f;font-size:8.5pt;">That is great about your mom!  5 months!   And career is awesome!  :(  Sorry about the job, but I have faith you will find something soon!  Oh no I hope you find it!!
    I am ok.  Being feeling really depressed lately and stressed.  So much stuff to do for the wedding and school.  This month is a little crazy but I am taking my Epics on Saturday in Yosemite National Park (beautiful, if you don't know what it is look it up)  We are having like a 5 hour shoot, it is going to be awesome but I am so indecisive that clothing is going to be a real problem lol.  My evil boss is about to come back at my work so that is making me really upset.</span></p>

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:48dace37-e3cc-4c0a-9fd8-847ba600cdcc">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this : That is great about your mom!  5 months!   And career is awesome!  :(  Sorry about the job, but I have faith you will find something soon!  Oh no I hope you find it!! I am ok.  Being feeling really depressed lately and stressed.  So much stuff to do for the wedding and school.  This month is a little crazy but I am taking my Epics on Saturday in Yosemite National Park (beautiful, if you don't know what it is look it up)  We are having like a 5 hour shoot, it is going to be awesome but I am so indecisive that clothing is going to be a real problem lol.  My evil boss is about to come back at my work so that is making me really upset.

Your e-pics are going to be awesome!  Yosemite?  I'm so jealous.  Do you need clothing help?  What are some of the options?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:a5174961-84be-47c1-b0e7-487c74edec9c">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this : Your e-pics are going to be awesome!  Yosemite?  I'm so jealous.  Do you need clothing help?  What are some of the options?

<span style="line-height:115%;font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';color:#1f1f1f;font-size:8.5pt;">I am so excited about them!  I got my nails done last night for this :)
    I do need help but I already ask the girls but now I am second guessing myself :/  Plus it is going to be 60 degrees.  I want to bring this one dress but I am afraid I will freeze!  My wardrobe sucks.  Not being girly sucks lol</span><span></span>

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Well, damn...I'll be going to unpin that RIGHT NOW. I feel betrayed, pinterest.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-people-need-confirmation-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:cfa06d30-4ef6-4fd7-b07a-43a1c723a86bPost:5e206f8f-974f-43f5-97c5-b77a9a5f0ecb">Re: Harry Potter People, I need confirmation on this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, damn...I'll be going to unpin that RIGHT NOW. I feel betrayed, pinterest.
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha! I know. I wish I didn't have to fact check every cute/interesting/inspirational thing I see. Oh well. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards