Not Engaged Yet
Options

New Thintopia!

2»

Re: New Thintopia!

• Options
    no fair, like everyone is doing it.  Ok, I'm doing it.  Don't let me get crazy.  Deal? Deal.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options

I am also a different user name...stuck with sweetchicagogal.   Sorry to add to the confusion. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_new-thintopia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d0a9983a-2688-4ffb-bb52-3619d8e730b6Post:59362bb1-0f62-46fe-b5ca-3ddd37e64a52">Re: New Thintopia!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, does this mean I have to start the daily accountability threads?  I don't want that hat...
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    I will help :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    I know I've been generally MIA, but I joined too as CASK85. 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:New Thintopia!:[QUOTE]Wait, does this mean I have to start the daily accountability threads? nbsp;I don't want that hat... Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I could start it on Thursdays? It's my only day off from classes, so I'm usually around most of the day. I'm on the West coast though, so it probably won't get started until around lunch time for most of you.
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards