Not Engaged Yet
Options

WR/AW: Photog!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!

Yes, I'm in THAT good of a mood this morning ladies.  You know why?  Because I chatted with a friend from HS whose BF was my first choice for photog (but he was WAY out of budget) and she said that they really want to help me out sooooooo they lowered their prices to fit in our budget!!!!!!!!  I squeee'd out loud when she told me.  I am SO thankful to her and her BF for this!!  I'm SO pumped.  They're holding the date for us and we're meeting to book (and pay the deposit) in Feb (after pay day;) ).

I"M PUMPED!

So, what do you think?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: WR/AW: Photog!!

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WOO HOOO!!!!

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is fantastic news Paige! So excited for you guys!

The photos from his website look really good!
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's amazing!  How wonderful is that?!!!  What a great thing for them to do!

Anniversary

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! FBD and I are both VERY excited.  It was a really sweet thing for them to do.  We really really really appreciate it!

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He looks like a fun person to work with! Yay for awesome photographers!
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you'll let them know how much you appreciate it - you're just a sweet person!  Bake them something or write them a really nice card as a thank you!

Anniversary

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Oh they'll get something! I don't know what, yet.  But my mind is turning over the delicious possibilities;) 

Murried Bio
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That is so great Paige!!  His photos look pretty awesome.  That's so exciting!

You'll probably already do this (you are right now kinda), but word of mouth - I'm sure he'd appreciate it.  :)
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    His photographs are beautiful!!! Congrats on booking him!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wraw-photog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d142bd7e-ee0f-46a9-964c-ab83e4554381Post:82c4115b-f61b-440b-bc99-d5f1470a5c1c">Re: WR/AW: Photog!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is so great Paige!!  His photos look pretty awesome.  That's so exciting! You'll probably already do this (you are right now kinda), but word of mouth - I'm sure he'd appreciate it.  :)
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm def. passing the word around.  I figure they'd appreciate a blog post at some point in the future, as well.  They're great, and I know they have no shortage of business but WOM will be spread;)</div>

Murried Bio
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    BTW, he's INCREDIBLY talented!  Similar quality photographers near my parents house charge upwards of $3,000 just to show up that day and give you a CD of the images.  You want prints or engagement shot, you're talking $5,000 (or so say the women on the local board - I'm scared to find out myself!  I have a college buddy who is literally one of the best sports photographers in the world, but I don't think he'd want to do a wedding...boo!).

Anniversary

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Cate! He's a GREAT photog.  His prices are high-ish; not outrageous.  But I suppose all photogs that are any good are expensive.  lol

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Paige I'm so jealous he's amazing!! The photographer is the #1 most important element for me (besides the groom : ) and I just don't know how we will ever be able to afford someone that good. We also live in a pretty expensive area like Cate, *sad bunny*
  • Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paige this is so exciting omg omg !! I am so thrilled for you guys yay!! As you know our photographer was a high school friend of my husband's and her sister and they gave us an amazing deal and our word of mouth has spread like wildfire around here and has only improved for everyone. I know you will be happy with it all :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOT WOOT!!

Why do I think?  I think I can't freaking wait until your wedding day so I can see pics!!  Or...so I can crash your wedding.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Crash away Jeter!!

Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards