Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Accountability

Good morning ladies! I realized that I hate before I go to the gym and I hate being at the gym but DAMN I feel great when I leave. Also, I woke up today really being happy with myself. I feel cute and healthy and even a little thinner. Even if it's all in my mind, I don't care, it's more motivation! 

B: Tea, fruit cup, my "egg salad" (4)
L: Burrito bowl from Salsarita's (pork, black beans, mild salsa, guac, lettuce, black olives) (8)
D: Homemade turkey burgers on whole wheat sandwich thins (9)
S: Hopefully WW ice cream is on sale when I go food shopping so that'll be my snack! 

Total: 21 + hopefully WW ice cream

E: Elliptical for 45 minutes (+5)

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• I feld terrible last night, ended up eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup for dinner and not much else all day. At least I was way under my goal calorie-wise whic h made me feel a teeeeny bit better about screwing up this weekend. I'm back on track for today though! Tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I need to do everything I can at this point for it's not going to be a good day.

D: Fruit & yogurt smoothie (380)
    L: Saled with grilled chicken and FF dressing (350)
    D: Homemade veggie pizza, two slices - estimating 750

E: Tennis and about 20 minutes on the tradmill (-200)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • B- hot chocolate, yogurt with strawberries
    L- leftover pad thai,(noodles, broccoli, tofu, mushrooms)
    S- apple
    D-not sure I think some ramen noodles. I'm tired and lazy
    S- wine and some almonds

E- not sure, may be a few songs in Just Dance

Anniversary

• I totally over did it on cake last night, but ended up not being hungry for dinner.  combined with walking the dogs, cardio intervals, and 2+ hours spent digging up the veggie garden, I came out with a net of 1085!  I feel better about that.  I also weighed this morning, and I'm the same as last Friday...  whew.

B:  2 eggs, toast, 1 tsp orange fig spread (220)
    S:  orange (80)
    L:  ~4 oz pork tenderloin, grilled green beans, 2 dark Hershey kisses (282)
    S:  XL peach (87)
    D:  1/6 MS chicken and broccoli stir fry with 1/2 c. brown rice (370)

E:  walk the dogs, jog/walk intervals (approx. -220)

I'll probably throw in another small snack of pistachios or cheese or something.
  • Ended up walking a mile on my lunch break. It ended up being a nice fall day in Seattle.

B: Hard boiled egg, piece of toast and coffee with toffee stevia
    S: Pineapple
    L: Taco salad
    S: Not sure, might get a larabar from the lunch room if I need it or may just skip it.
    D: Unsure. THinking just grilled chicken with brown rice and asparagus

E: Not sure yet. If it's as nice as it was yesterday I'll probably walk 3-4 miles with my neighbor. If not I'll do a class at the gym, I think there is yoga tonight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• B: activia strawberry, apple, Eggo muffin tops L: panera Greek salad hopefully D: beef stew I had pasta instead last night S: celery and cream cheese and Gatorade E: day off but maybe dancing with my tot later. I've got an interview today! Yay! And JB is with a new babysitter today, let's pray it runs smoothly.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't make it to the track to do my run yesterday.  Shameface.  After all the drama at work, I just wanted to sit at home and eat and drink.

So today, I will make up for it.  I WILL.
  • I'm not feeling up to eating much, but since I didn't eat dinner last night or breakfast this morning I need to have lunch and eat properly so I can exercise this afternoon.

L: ham and cheese sandwich with pringles
    S: granola bar and fruit cup
    D: ?? Fish stir fry maybe

E: run or 30 day shred.

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    Guys, I made cookies last night. Granted they are essentially fat free, but still not sugar free. I had 3 of them. OOf. 

B: two eggs, english muffin, "butter" (255cal)
    S: Small banana (93cal)
    L: Turkey and swiss on sandwich thin, carrots, apple (337cal)
    S: Chobani 0% Peach (140cal)
    D: Fajitas and black beans (490cal)
    S: Low fat pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookie (~70cal) also, link to cookies (I made them with extra pumpkin in place of the butter, turned out great)
    Total: ~1400cal

E: I did a mini pinterest 5 minute thing this morning. I doubt I'll do anymore. I stayed up too late watching the Packers get hosed to get up early this morning. :(
  • B- special K red berries, almond milk
    S- special K cracker chips, 1 serving (I needed salt like whoa)
    L- Lean Cuisine Indian Chicken Masala, grapes
    S- coffee and I'll probably split a cupcake with my co-worker for my boss's birthday
    D- I was too tired to cook last night and ate cereal instead, so tonight I'll be having the leftover grilled chicken, broccoli, and couscous

E- So far, I've walked about 2 miles today.  I'll be walking more later and then I'll do day 2 of that pinterest workout, which starts off pretty easy.
    Anniversary
  • I WORKED OUT TODAY! I have finally broken the cycle of immobility. 

B: Half a breakfast burrito
    S: handful of pistachios, banana
    L: Lean pocket and sweet peas
    D: Brats and german potato salad

E: 45 mins of hill repeats on a ridiculously steep mountain near school. Twice I was close to throwing up. I probably only did a little more than a mile, but it was hard freaking work :)
    Tomorrow my goal is to run/walk two miles. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-accountability-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d2868d9e-7c45-46a8-a0d1-123f162ff718Post:3af79a74-c945-4405-ad71-20e7b4790b02">Re: Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B- special K red berries, almond milk S- special K cracker chips, 1 serving (I needed salt like whoa) L- <strong>Lean Cuisine Indian Chicken Masala,</strong> grapes S- coffee and I'll probably split a cupcake with my co-worker for my boss's birthday D- I was too tired to cook last night and ate cereal instead, so tonight I'll be having the leftover grilled chicken, broccoli, and couscous E- So far, I've walked about 2 miles today.  I'll be walking more later and then I'll do day 2 of that pinterest workout, which starts off pretty easy.
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

<div>Nom nom nom</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards