Because Cate's thread has me thinking about food/grocery shopping...(lot of questions, you've been forewarned).
1) Where do you primarily food shop?
2) What are some things that are always stocked in your pantry?
3) What are some things that are always stocked in your fridge/freezer?
4) Do you buy produce in-season, or do you get the same items year round?
5) What's your preferred method(s) of cooking?
6) Do you premake food for later in the week/month, or do you cook everything fresh?
7) Do you use fresh herbs/spices or dried/canned?
8) Do you grow any of your own food?
9) What is your best time-saving item(s)/tip(s)?
10) What is your best healthy eating item(s)/tip(s)?
11) What are some ways that you save money on your grocery bill?
12) Do you buy store brand or name brand (or both)?
13) Do you buy diet friendly or full calorie/fat/etc?
14) What's your favorite recipe at the moment (bonus points if you include link)?
15) Recipe you're dying to try (bonus points if you include link)?
16) A food you've always wanted to try, but haven't yet?
17) How often do you eat out, and where are your favorite places to go?
"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons
Married / Blog